Part One.

The heat from sun ray penetrates through the curtain force Bowen to wake up from his deep slumber.He wriggles his body from side to side,trying to find a comfortable position on the hospital bed but having a hard time going back to sleep. As the heat starts to build up,he kicks away the blanket that been covering half of his body.

"Ouch" 

He groans from the sharp needle pain on the back of his hand.Bowen frowns and lazily open up his left eye.Just then he realize that he is lying down on the hospital bed and there's  intravenous  fluid flowing through the clear narrow tube connected to the back of his hand.He turns his head to the side,seeing only empty beds cramped in a small white room.Few nurses can be seen walking by through the square clear glass attached to the door.Bowen pulls his head,staring at the ceiling above him.

"Xiao Lu!"

Bowen jolted from his sleeping position.He suddenly remember that he have to pay the balance amount of his younger sister treatment.Ignoring the pain all over his body,Bowen struggles to go down from his bed just so he can see his younger sister.Right at that moment a group of nurses and a doctor come into his room.They chatter among themselves before one of the nurse sees Bowen.

"Where are you going?You have to stay put sir" The nurse rushes forward and urge him to get back on his bed.

"I have to see Xiao Lu.Where is she?" Bowen refuses as he keeps on pushing the nurse away from him,requiring to see his younger sister immediately.

"She is fine.She had her usual treatment this morning" The doctor cut off before Bowen steps any further and insist that he stays on his bed.Bowen follows as he's being told.Hearing that his younger sister undergoes treatment ease his heart.

"But..how?" Bowen asks as he position himself on the bed with help from nurses.

"You handed out your wallet before you blacked out" The doctor explains while examining Bowen's condition.

"Ohhh..."

Bowen unable to recall that moment,all he ever thought of during that time  was getting to the hospital as fast as he could.

"I have a good news and a bad news for you,which would you like to hear first?" says the doctor while checking on the intravenous drip.

"Hmm?" Bowen slightly turn his head,looking at the doctor's direction before adding "Is any of the news regarding to Xiao Lu?" 

Once again he is glad when the doctor shook his head.

"Then the bad news" 

The doctor puts down his pen and walks toward Bowen's before he finally stand right at his side.

"Your anus and rectum experienced a huge trauma from your recent sexual act.So we concluded that you should not engage in any sexual activities via that particular area for at least two weeks.You will continue to feel a slight pain around the effected area for another week as it goes into healing process" 

Bowen turns the corner of his eyes toward everyone in the room before faintly nod his head.

"Now the good news.You are allowed to go home tomorrow. Please make sure you fill in the form at the front counter before leaving.Do take your medicines on time" says the doctor as he smiles.

"Thank you..but..can i go and see Xiao Lu later?" 

Bowen smiles as his permission being granted.After a brief moment,he is once again left alone in the room. Though he struggles to get up from his bed,but it is not as bad as the first time just now.Placing his right hand  tightly on the stand,using it as support, he slowly make his way out of the room.

Bastard!Pervert!It's all your fault i have to put up with this pain.

Bowen curses in his heart,blaming the guy who did that to him.On second thought,it was partially his fault too,for bravely entering the lion's den all by himself.It was him who begged for more the other night.Recalling those embarrassing moment,Bowen stops by the hallway.He lets out a loud sigh.It's definitely not something to be proud of,how can he be so shameless and actually enjoying that moment.He lets out another sigh.

"Hey,are you alright?Do you need help?Where are you going?" A nurse who pass by the area greets him.She is a little concern,seeing the dark expression shown by Bowen.

"I can use a little help" replies Bowen,stating that he wishes to visit his younger sister.

"Come,i will take you there" 

With the help from a kind nurse,Bowen continues his journey to see Xiao Lu.

  ❈✦ ❈ ✦❈ ✦❈ ✦❈ ✦❈ ✦ 

"Is that him?" asks Meng Rui's assistant,Alice to which he promptly nods his head.

Both of them been watching Bowen from afar ever since he walked out from his room.

"Isn't he the same guy from that night?"

Again,Meng Rui silently nods his head.

"Somehow............." Alice pauses.She's about to comment on how Bowen strongly resembles Meng Rui's past lover but she knows that will only bring back old memories.

"Let's go back" Meng Rui gives out instruction as he turns his body and walk away,approaching the main entrance.

Alice follows closely behind with both hands behind her back.People move out to make way for them,showing a terrified expressions on their face.It's inevitable since they both wearing all black attire with a clear serious face,screaming their powerful status as mafia.

"Young master,what are you going to do next?" asks Alice once they are inside the car,averting her gaze on the rear mirror.

"We wait and see.I need you to run a background check on him." 

"Yes sir"