Spoiler part-

A year and a half ago Wang Bowen volunteered himself as a subject to an experiment conducted by a group of professors from 4 different countries. Being 17 at that time and desperate for money,Bowen blindly signed up the paper given to him without consulting any legal agency.The deal included payment of half million and few other benefits. All Bowen care for was the half million.

There were around 5 other young men participated in the experiment but 2 of them dropped half way because of the strict rules.One of the requirement was to undergoes surgery on their lower abdomen,reconstruct their internal organs in order to implant a womb. 

Technology sure get advance by time and people wanted to test out various kind of things.The experiment was to test out if a man can get pregnant and carry a child for 9 months inside the womb.It was a risky experiment as the surgery itself was dangerous. But for half million that Bowen need in order to keep his younger sister alive,he willingly offer his own body.

All 3 subjects underwent surgeries but due to lack of fund,one of them died after few days. The news were hid from the other two. Bowen had to spend couple of months in the bed in order for him to be fully heal.

While they were still under the process of testing,they were busted by government workers.All of them were caught and send to prison,including Bowen. But because he was still underage at that time ,they released him under supervision for few months.

The experiment stopped and Bowen did not get the half million he was promised. The other guy underwent another surgery to have the womb removed but Bowen could not afford that.

Having a female part inside of him does not restricted his everyday life so that's why he never bother to take it out.He does not bleed every month like how a woman does nor he get pregnant by having sex. The only way for him to get pregnant is by injecting sperm directly into the womb.

Time passed,Bowen no longer aware of the extra part he has inside him.But what he is not aware of is the fact that dose of sperm had been injected into the womb of his.

A day before he regain consciousness at the hospital after being engaged in such sexual act with young master Meng,a group of doctor were called and discussing among themselves on the matter.The act was carried out by the order from young master Meng himself,given that he will take full responsibility.

"We are not sure if this will work,it has never been test out before." One of the doctor expressed his concern over the matter.

"Besides,this is illegal.Manipulating other man's life for your own sake" said another one.

"He signed the paper himself" stressed Meng Rui. 

"But............"

"Just do as i say.Your hospital is in need of some money right?I can give you that" Meng Rui stubbornly stood up by his decision. The doctors had no other choice but to do as they were told.

For the past years,Meng Rui tried everything possible to get himself a child of his own in order to secure his position and inherit his family's wealth.That is the condition given to him by his father.

Sleeping with women,checked!Donating sperms,checked!Anything else possible,checked!But nothing turns out well for him.

When he saw the file on the illegal experiment and Bowen's signed paper suddenly his brain clicked.

Just like how Bowen has always been desperate about money,Meng Rui is in need of heir.It's a win-win situation.

It is not Bowen that Meng Rui desperately try to protect but rather Bowen has something that belongs to him.

The doctor said that the result will come out in 3 weeks.Bowen should be taken to the hospital after 3 weeks for further checkup.No one hope for a miracle to happen.No one but Meng Rui.

Bowen's face bring hatred to Meng Rui as he resembles his former lover but for now Meng Rui will treat that man as a host to his seed.