Part Two.

Alice fasten her pace as she walks across the foyer heading toward Meng Rui's private room.She gives a light knock on the door before twisting the knob and make her way into the room.

"Young master" she greets Meng Rui upon seeing him sitting at the table,being engross in his reading.

"Proceed." Meng Rui does not lift up his head as he still studying the chart before his eyes.

"I have report on the previous man,should i read it for you?"

"Hmmm............." 

"Wang Bowen,19,dropped from school ever since the train accident that killed both his parents 4 years ago.The only survivor is his paralyzed younger sister who is receiving therapy at the same hospital we went yesterday.Address unknown."

Meng Rui nods his head. " Anything else?" he asks.

Alice walks forward,placing mini hard disk on the table next to pile of files.

"Other information is in this disk.Apparently he has debt with lots of people and young master Hou is one of them"

Meng Rui lifts up his head,staring at Alice who stands stoic in front of him.Young master Hou is someone who is known for his dirty play,responsible of smuggling young girls out of country.

"For the next 3 weeks,monitor Bowen's movement.Until we have the result,it is crucial to make sure that he is safe." Meng Rui gives out an order in calm tone of voice.

"And you?"

"He is your priority right now"

"Yes young master" 

Alice nods her head before making her way out,heading toward the hospital where Bowen is still admitted.

  ❈✦ ❈ ✦❈ ✦❈ ✦❈ ✦❈ ✦   

Pitch black!

Sitting on a chair with both his hands tightly tied to his back and his feet are tied to each of the chair's legs,that's all Bowen can ever see.No matter how wide he tries to open up his eyes,nothing but uncertain image through small holes of thick black lace fabric wrapped around his eyes.Bowen takes a deep breath,trying to compose himself.Not knowing what situation he is in,Bowen struggles hard to free both his hands by twisting them around but his effort is nothing but a waste.

Bowen recalls that moment when he was chased by loan shark's men earlier that evening. Truthfully,Bowen has lost count on how many moneylenders he is in debt with,probably around 4 to 5 different agencies. Fully aware of the danger upon him,Bowen make sure that he pays up on time though sometimes he managed to get away from them. But lately he been occupied with unavoidable things,his debts started to pilling up.

After his usual visit,Bowen left the hospital looking for job that offer a good amount of money.He does not mind what kind of job he get himself into,as long as it pays him well.While lurking around,he spotted few guys strolling around in the same area as he was. They immediately recognized Bowen the moment they lay their eyes on him.As result,all of them engaged in a pursuit by feet.Bowen ran with all his might looking for a hideout and lucky for him,one of the night club nearby area opened up early that evening.

But luck was not in his favor as the club was empty and Bowen got surrounded by those thugs. Haven't fully recover,Bowen could not put up a fight and ended up where he is right now.

His little flashback is disturb with sound of footsteps getting closer.Bowen quickly fix his position,tilting his head slightly to his left pretending as if he is still unconscious. From the tiny holes,he sees a large shadow slowly  approaching and blocking the light in front of him. From that moment,he knows the chance of him getting out from there will be almost impossible.