Chapter 35

I lunge at her at her command and throw all I got at the fastest speed I could, but my body was tired from the workout and I kept missing her. I run out of breath eventually and have to stop as I try to breath normal, but just like Astria, she begins doing all these combos I never expect and kicks my ass, even if I don't get a single scratch from them, it annoyed me to not have the strength to stop her. But then I knew one of her weaknesses as I wait for the right moment and wait till she pulls back her right leg from a kick, I then grab her ankle and pull her towards me as she falls into arms. I turn her head up and whisper, "I love you, you are everything I wanted in a lover." She blushes so much that she is shocked and even turns into a human tomato as I kiss her lips and keep them there for a second. I then pretend to trip on a rock as she falls on top of me and hurries up so she was kissing me anymore, but then she was in an even better position then before. "I didn't know you were a fan of the cowgirl style in the kamasutra." I say with a erotic tone, I feel her other lips in her underwear rub against my stomach as her face grows an expression of surprise as she asks while looking into the distance, "What... what the hell just poked me on my tail bone..." She turns around and see's that I didn't have any armor in my crotch area, leading to my boom stick being ripped through my pants, and sticking up like a tree in the ground. She couldn't believe her eyes as her lips trembled, and as soon as she realized what would happen, she sucker punched me in the face and went all out hitting me, but then she stood up and began kicking her heel into my balls of wisdom, leading to lots of pain, but also pleasure as I release God's tears from my dick. It gets over her shoe and ankle as she screams and pulls off her shoe, then removing the whiteness with her power and gathering it in a ball, and with all her might she throws it into the sky and out of sight. I breath heavily as she does too, but for different reasons. I then sit up and wondered why kicking me would release that stuff, and then I remembered an anime I watched where the main character was always getting beaten up by a blonde girl and being aroused by punishment, I then knew what I was as I hold my hand over my mouth and say, "I'm a softcore masochist..." She even turns around and realizes what I said as I get up and say, "We should get back to training Felicia, we don't have much time." She looks away, but then says, "You need to understand the movement of your opponent dummy masochist." I smile and say, "That's not nice to say..lo-ver." I tease her as she blushes once again and begins to show my how to notice each attack from every angle and how to counter them with ease. A few hours later when it began to get late, I got the hang of it and began to get faster at reacting to even a flinch of movement. We both lay on the cold ground as the stars shine down on us, making it a little bit more romantic than before. "You improve quite fast idiot, I am just a little impressed, but not enough to make anyone's hope go up." Felicia says as I turn on my side and look at her glowing green hair, I then say, "You know Felicia, that is what I like about you. You always keep your pride even when you've been proven wrong. I may be the sole creation of all evil, but it looks like I didn't get to roll down that path." She then turns on her side and looks into my eyes as I smile, hoping to get my point across that she can be honest with me. "You." She tells me so casually, I then ask, "You what?" She replies with a tiny attitude, "I like that about you, you being yourself. Even when different people expected you to do certain things like how I expected you to be a weak pervert because of what you did to both my sister and I, but I know that as perverted as you are, you want to do whats kinda right." I smile and say, "Don't forget the fact that God thought I was going to be evil." We laugh together and continue to look deep into each other's eyes. She then says in a embarrassed tone, "I want to tell you something but... it's weird." I turn her over and spoon her from the back as I say, "We all are weird Felicia, so go on, I won't laugh at you." She stays silent for a silent, but then begins talking. "I had a dream so long ago about getting married to someone who actually cared for me and my sister both. Someone who understood both sides of the spectrum of being poor yet powerful. I thought those dreams went away and tried to hide them... and then you came along. The boy who was living in city Z, the place for monsters, plus the fact that he was chosen by his arch rival who surpassed God himself. I didn't understand how you would exist even when I treated all those heroes so badly. I'm not even worthy of being anywhere near you... yet.." She squeezes my hand over her and almost begins to cry until I kiss her neck and say, " I love you too Felicia. There are so many people our there that should have been chosen for my fate, but I took responsibility for this power, and will protect those I care about, and I would protect you all with all my power until death do us part." She then looks over at me and asks, "But you're immortal?" I chuckle at her and say, "Exactly, I will never not give it my all for you or the others." Something triggers in her as she flips over on top of me like before and turns red while saying, "It's... it's my first time so be gentle..." I choke on my own spit as I wipe it off my mouth and say, "Woah woah Felicia, where is this coming fro.." She drops her dress over her shoulders as it drops down onto my stomach, making her block her chest from my sight. I couldn't even say no to her now with her petite body, that I wanted to go in. Then she lays down on top of me as her chest brushes up against mine, making me moan a bit as the dark knight rises. Then without hesitation, she looks down at it and says, "Let's do our best." I couldn't resist as I went for it, I pull her in and began battling her mouth with my tongue as she moaned with every spank on her ass. I began rubbing he ass as I pulled up her black dress and see her  perfectly fine cheeks and grab her white panties, I sit up and pull them off as she begins to blush and helps take off my shirt. I then stand up and take off my pants as she pulls off her dress and we stand in front of each other..naked. I gulp down as I feel ready to lose my virginity, and walk up to her as she hugs me tight while looking into my eyes, her small breasts rubbed against me stomach as I poke her with my dick and she widens her eyes at the sight of it. "Y..your going to put that thing in me?!" She asks as I pick her up, she wraps her legs around me as I grab my dick and fixate it to align with her special area as I gulp once again and say to myself, "Well..here we go." and lower her onto it. She squints her eyes in pain as I feel her fluids already going down my balls, but when I look, it was blood, she was a virgin! I then move her up and down slowly as she moans along with high pitched screams, eventually we began to go faster until it was at a constant speed and we looked into each others eyes, I then get on my knees as I grab her tiny breasts and began pounding her on her back. I got the instinct to  put her on her arms and legs as I did my favorite move from porn, the doggy style! We are rubbing each other as we finally start going faster and she yells, "I.. I', gonna..I'm cumming!' I then cum too, inside of her as we stay there quiet for a second without moving. I then pull him out as a waterfall of white drizzled out of her pussy and I sat down, tired but satisfied. I then lay down as she lays on top of me and holds onto me as she falls asleep on my body, and eventually I do too.