Chapter One: The Tragedy of Sarah

It had been different, ever since she left. All Sarah had now was Kelly and her son Philly. To explain, "she who is gone" is the woman whom is Philly's father. Yes, she was a father. She was blonde and named after a flower. Sarah and her wooed and gave birth birth to Philly. However, long story short, the father left Sarah that Summer, with Philly now a teenager. And this is how our story starts.
Sarah POV
It was early spring. Cold air still passed throughout the warm hemisphere where our story lies. Dandelions and small flowers began to arise. Inside, Sarah, with her unexpectedly son of almost same age, sat talking. They both had a dreary look of remembrance of the blonde father's memory. "I miss her..." Sarah sighed softly in her statement. That day earlier she was thinking about how to end the suffering. A knife? No. An axe? No. Sarah had bought something a bit earlier that day. A few small purple tablets in her purse, those would do the trick. A look of displeasure and sorrow crossed her face. She wanted to end it. It was too hard, it really was. To be alone and with only the love of her son. Before she took the poison, she could at least share a memory with him, her son.
Sarah opened the fridge, where they sat in the theatre, just the two of them. "Hey, I'm going to have some Rosé, join your mother won't you?" Sarah stated. Sarah reached into the fridge, her blonde curls falling to her face like an emo girl's hair when writing depressing poetry. Sarah grabbed a bottle filled with a Rose gold colored liquid, delicious wine kept safely tucked behind the water bottles in the fridge. As she pulled out the bottle on the table, she wandering to the cabinets, grabbing two wine glasses, slipping two tablets into a wineglass and pouring the thick liquid into the glasses. "Thank you for the wine mom!" Philly cheered gleefully.
Cooper POV
Today was exciting. Cooper was going to tell Sarah how he felt. He wouldn't let his sports, or insecurities or secrets keep him back. He marched across the halls, to the theatre doors, enthusiastic and determined. However, when he marched in those doors, the sight he saw was unexpected. He saw a packet on the table. And he could read the inscription too, in large letters, read out, in capital letters, TOXIFIED TABLETS. In fear, he yelled out,"Sarah!" However, as she sipped from the glass, nothing happened. "Cooper?" Sarah looked up to the boy, Cooper's cheeks warming in a slight blush. "If the poison isn't kicking in then who-" Sarah began to say, but was interrupted by a coughing. It was coming from the boy at her left. Continuous coughing, until spurts of sickly, velvet liquid was regurgitated as the coughs grew louder. The one coughing was Philly. And he was dying. Coughing continued and continued, Cooper rushing around, trying to find some sort of aid. Sarah kept screaming," MY SON!!! MY SON!!! YOU CANT LEAVE ME!!" But it was too late. A final breath. Philly made a final gasp, a gesture. But nonetheless, it seemed he was the one destined for death. Sarah ran over as soon as Philly's head bobbed over. She sprinted over to him as fast as she could. She grabbed his wrist without hesitation, holding on to his pulse. Cooper looked in shock and said,"Sarah?" She looked down a breath moment, with her son's wrist in her hand. "...Silent." That death was the moment Cooper witnessed the start of his thespian life.
Authors Note:
This was a quick introductory chapter. Obviously there will be many more characters to come and different points of views. Please do stay tuned and thank you everyone for reading. Really it means a lot to me and I hope you enjoy it. Sorry if this chapter seemed rushed, I just needed to introduce a plot kind of fast and this idea hit me in the shower lol so I wanted to type it out. Again, sorry if it was rushed, and really, thank you so much for reading. It really does mean a lot. (=゚ω゚)ノ