Chapter Six: Will The Heart Go On?

Alexa POV
She couldn't stop thinking about it. Everything.  Over only a span of 2 weeks she had felt love, sadness and confusion. When Alexa broke off things with Louie she felt a sense of independence and empowerment in herself. But still... It was so, so hard. All of those Disney trips... being sung to and being called 'love' constantly. And from what Alexa could remember, something had happened between her and Brooke one day. They shared the same bed, the same warmth, in which she had felt with Louis. It was all so confusing. Was she falling for the tall beautiful friend that she treasured so closely, Brooke, or was she still smitten with the directioner she followed so loyally? "Alexa?" A feminine voice. Brooke? No. Alexa turned around to meet the face of a brown headed girl, with kind blue eyes, and a girl you'd obviously apply the term "thick" to, where she had curves of no boundaries and a tanned tone. "Ahhh, good day to you Rosita." Alexa said, applying her heavy Spanish accent to the name. The brown headed girl giggled in response. "Hee hee, you mean Rosie?" The girl said. "Ah yes, how are you chica?" Alexa asked, hoping to get her mind off of Louis and Brooke.  The girl looked down. "Pedro, the boy I liked played me, as if a piano," Rosie responded, low in tone, her blue eyes now less lively. Alexa stared at Rosie, Oh not again. Alexa knew the kind of girl Rosie was, she was too kind, and would sadly become easily swindled in the game of love sometimes. "Hey chica, after rehearsal, let's go to Dairy Queen and grab some Ice Cream, on me." Alexa said, smiling. It was always good to eat all of your problems out in Ice Cream (It actually really isn't very healthy but that's ok). "I'd love to!" Rosie responded gleefully.
Rosie POV
As Alexa walked off, Rosie looked on. She muttered under her breath, with a mischievous glance, "Esa chica es muy bien." "Oooooooh get it girl." Rosie looked to her side, the voice saying that none other than the fair Nairn Cross herself, with her light blonde follicles and diamond-blue eyes. Rosie turned to Nairn, nodding in conjunction with Nairn's statement. "I can't help it. I just love my Mexicanos. 💖" Rosie didn't know what it was, the way the Spanish language was so romantic, the nice, slightly darker skin that was so alluring, or the fact that those hips don't lie. "Well, you've got a lot of competition, I mean Alexa is one fiercely gorgeous queen." Nairn said, crossing her arms. "Does Alexa have a papi?" Rosie asked. Nairn looked at Rosie. Her face was somewhat indifferent but slightly cautious as she said, "Firstly, I've heard that Louie wants her back. I've even seen Tessa and Emma Cagle give Alexa that 'I like you more than a friend look.' Also, I've heard rumors of a handsome man named Alejandro whom wants to snatch her up." Rosie listened, taking in the names. Rosie looked at Nairn, not angry however, but a look nonetheless. "Girl what is it?" Nairn asked a little intimidated. Rosie spoke, with a thick accent, "No voy a perder (I won't lose)."
Nairn POV
As the blonde parted ways with her friend, she was now left to question her love life. She sighed. It seemed there was no one. Well. There was one girl. She was one of the sophomore girls. Hannah Pickens, the beautiful bombshell brunette, with blue eyes as beautiful as gems. Nairn decided to maybe see if she could get closer to Hannah. Nairn walked around the theatre, curious not to see Hannah as she was often in plain sight. A few minutes passed as Nairn wandered around, maneuvering from backstage to the foyer. Finally when backstage, as she crossed over to the costume shop, Nairn heard a few whimpers and sniffling noises. Nairn wasn't quite sure whom it was. Last Nairn checked mostly everyone was chattering around the table or outside. As Nairn neared the noises, the noises were audibly coming from the dressing room. Nairn opened the door to find the girl she was looking for, Hannah, except, Hannah was... crying? Nairn quickly rushed to Hannah's side and asked as she took the seat next to her, "Hannah, is everything all right? You can tell me anything." Hannah looked up, tears stained to her bright red face, her pupils surrounded by red, it looked like Hannah had been crying for quite a while. Nairn stuck her arm around Hannah, slowly rubbing Hannah's back in reassurance. Hannah spoke, voice still rather shaky," I-It's B-Brrrr-ookke... s-she..." Hannah paused, slightly shaking. "It's ok, take your time, I'm here for you," Nairn said in a sweet tone, "What about Brooke?" Hannah gulped down and took a deep breath. "I... really- rea-lll-y l-lo-ve Brooke. When she didn't hang out w-ith m-me like we planned I was w-worried and..." Hannah spouted out, taking a pause. Wait. Hannah, was in love with Brooke? What did this mean for Nairn? No... Nairn couldn't give up. If Nairn wanted to find love in this chaos, she had to say strong. Nairn would support Hannah, and prove that Nairn was worth it. Nairn was determined. Now recollecting her thoughts Nairn continued showing comfort and asked, "Can you please tell me, and what?" "Brooke was with Alexa t-together, and... she... Brooke loves A-Alexa," Hannah said, bursting out into tears.

(Author's Note: Hey! Sorry about the wait if you have been. I've been a bit caught up in some personal matters that I have to learn to get through, so I've been a bit down. But anyways thank you for reading the chapter! Sorry about this chapter being so short. :/I've been having to think a lot about the plot and more characterization so again, there's a bit of that. But I love writing fan fictions teehee 💚(^o^)。As always thank you very much for reading! The continued support means a lot. I hope your enjoying and until next chapter! ^ - ^)