The Prince's Guard

"Mia,the Prince and his family are coming to discuss work.You just go and train with grandpa a little more,ok?"

"Ok mama!"

Mia ran to the back of the house to train with her grandpa about fighting,sneaking,self defense,swordsmanship,and other stuff.When the Prince and his family came,they met Mia's parents and they talked about business.

"Drew don't go any where thats far from me and papa,ok?"

"Okay mama!"

His mother smiled at him and he started to wonder in the house.Drew stopped wondering and he found a mirror.He made faces in the mirror that made him laugh until he heard Mia.He was slowly walking towards the door and peaked.

"Swing your sword!You're just swinging it in one direction!"

"But don't you have to face the enemy?"

"Yes but remember if there is MORE enemies , they might go up behind you and kill you so don't swing it one direction!"

"Yes grandpa!"

Mia went back hitting the dummy and her grandpa started to throw fruits at her.She hit the fruits and the dummy at the same time.Drew was amazed by Mia with her elegance of dodging.He opened the door fully and stood there.

"Um...Can I watch?"

"Oh why sure sit over here my boy!Do you want some orange juice?"

"Yes please!"

"Mia stay here and don't leave him.Take a break and talk to him..."

The grandpa closed the door and Mia took a break.She looked at Drew and began thinking.

"How old are you?"

"I am 6!How about you?"

"6..."

"Um... what's your name?"

"I am Drew the Prince and what's your name?"

"Im Mia David..."

Mia stood there and listened to the trees.She closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

"Um...Mia is something wrong?"

"Shh..."

She went in front of Drew and looked around.Drew was getting scared and started to look at Mia.

"Mrs.David,I am sure that my son will not get hurt!"

"I am pretty sure that he is in danger when nobody is around"

"That's true,but we have a guard in front of the door so noth---"

"MAMA!PAPA!HELP!"

"Drew!!"

"The Prince!!"

Both parents hurried out to the backyard and saw Mia killing a fire type werewolf.Drew's parents went to him and hugged him.

"Mrs.David!I believe that your daughter is dangerous!"

"No she isn't!She---"

"No!Mama you are wrong!Mia protected me when I was going to get eaten by a werewolf!"

"Oh!Um...The guard in the front as been eaten by the werewolf so...."

"Mama!Can I have Mia has a guard?And I want her to train me to do the self defense thing?"

"Well,if she can protect you than yes!

"Honey,do you want be his guard?"

"......."

Mia looked at her parents and looked at Drew.She thought about for a while and she made a decision.

"I will be his guard and train him"

The grandpa came really late and said,"WHO WANTS JUICE?!"

He looked at everyone and look puzzled.Mia had to stay out of the cart and look out for any dangerous people or thing.

--------------------

IT'S JUST A LITTLE BACKSTORY OF THE PAST WHEN THEY WERE LITTLE SO YAY!WELL IT'S NOT REALLY LITTLE BACKSTORY,LIKE A LITTLE INFORMATION BOOK THINGY......NVM!

~AnexYuma