Chapter 5

Chapter 5:

Training Erebus,the Prince,and meeting her fiancé.

It was 5:45 a.m.,Drew and Erebus was sleepy.

"Ugh! Mia-san why did you wake us up in 5:45 in the morning?!?! Why can't you wait till the afternoon and look at Drew,don't you have a soul?!",shouted Erebus.

"Why should I have a soul for him? Its training,I can't have a soul for him until we're doing a mission.In missions,I have to REALLY make sure that he never leaves my side no matter what...",said Mia.

"So like if he gets kidnapped by a criminal,you'll try to save him?",said Erebus.

"No... I will not try to save him-",said Mia but then quickly gets cut off by Erebus.

"So what?! You're not going to save hi-",Mia cut him off.

"I WILL save him and I will not TRY to save him!",shouted Mia.

"Mia!! Why are you shouting in 6 in the morning?",said Drew while yawning.

"Wait...so you didn't hear what we're talking about then?",said Erebus.

"Nope and were you trying to sweet talk her?",asked Drew.

"Shut your mouths and let's go back into business already!",shouted Mia

"Yeah,yeah...",said Erebus.

"Akai ryuu !"

"What do you need?",said Mita.

"Mita-chan,I need you to teach Erebus about fighting and stuff...",said Mia.

"Again? I have to teach another one?!",shouted Mita.

"Um... Mia why-"said Erebus but then gets quickly cut off by Mita.

"Tch! Filthy demon dog familiar...",said Mita.

"What?!Stupid blood dragon familiar!",shouted Erebus.

While Erebus and Mita are fighting.Drew and Mia were sitting down having a drink.

"Mia,how come Mita knows what kind of familiar Erebus is?",asked Drew.

"Mita-chan has an ability.She can know from your eyes even if the familiar don't have eyes."

Drew was amazed that Mita can have that ability and he wondered if Erebus can have that.

"She can also tell what kind of moves they have also...",said Mia.

"Woah...",said Drew.

"Mita-chan!! You done now?!",shouted Mia.

"Mm-hm!~ Here is data and stuff.Sorry Erebus-san,I didn't mean to call you that only if you get too close to Mia-chan.",said Mita.

Mia looked at Erebus' data and soon realized something about him.Erebus was playing a game and Mita was drawing.Drew was with Mia and he glanced at what was she doing.

"Drew,his abilities are summoning Hell dogs and hearing his surroundings."

"Summoning hell dogs might be a little dangerous..."

"How can it be dangerous,Drew?"

"I don't know if the dogs might turn on me or something."

"Impossible.Once Erebus summons them,their under his control not yours but your still controlling Erebus."

Mia and Drew kept on talking about the same subject while Mita and Erebus started to talk.

"Hey Mita...",said Erebus.