Chapter 1

Chapter 1:

TRAINING THE PRINCE

It was just a regular day,Mia was training the Prince about self defense and fighting.

"Drew!Pay attention!"

"But Mia I did this when we were 8"

"Well I had to train you at 8 for a month and you've only learn the basics,but right now you have to master it or you'll die if I am not with you!"

"Fine..."

"And I learned it when I was 5..."

"Stop rubbing it on my face!Just because I became a Prince doesn't mean you are better than me!"

"....I had to go to school with you...."

"..........."

Drew and Mia continued the training for 25 minutes.After the self defense ,next is fighting and studying the area if you sense danger.

"Mia can we have a break for a minute please?"

"Fine..."

They took a break and Mia stretched.

"Mia,how do you stand this!It's hard!"

"Tell that to your guards.They had to train to protect,defend,and die for you or your parents in order to keep the kingdom alive.I have only been train for one year and your soldiers had to be train either five or six years..."

"So I will be done with train in a year?"

"Yes,but only if we have free time to do so.If we had to go to a meeting everyday then it would take another year!"

"......."

"Okay!Let's go back to training,shall we?"

Drew nodded his and ran to the training grounds.Mia knew that Drew didn't want to be train for 2 years.He had known the basic when he was 8 and he stopped cause of the business so he continued the training at the age 17.Mia looked at Drew and pictured her doing the training with her grandpa.She missed being with her family and wants to meet them already.

"Mia?"

"........."

"MIA!!!!"

Mia snapped out of her daydream and said,"Oh....sorry.I was just daydreaming about my family..."

"Oh...Um... Mia what happens if I just happened to magically made a sword appeared out of no where?"

"That means you've unlocked your powers which also means I don't have to train you to do it!"

"Yes!I just a step ahead of you!"

"What do you mean?"

"Well,i know that you can spawn only 1 weapon so I might get more than 1!"

"Drew....I can spawn a lot.Look...

Mia showed Drew the weapons that she spawned in and it was like over a hundred.Drew's mouth was opened and shocked at the same time.

"You see Drew everybody in the world can only spawn 3 or 4 swords,but the David and Crowe family can spawn more than a hundred swords.For me I like using dual wields and my favorite weapon!"

"Technically I could spawn in 4 swords?"

"If you can than yes!"

"Alright!I will train to be the best Prince ever!"

"............You are...so...not bright......"

"What did you say,Mia you said something?"

"Sorry I was talking to myself.Don't worry about me"

"Okay!Back to training!"

Mia joined Drew with his training and helped.after a few hours,the soldiers requested Mia and Drew for a meeting.

The training is on hold and they got dressed.