Chapter 1

Dakota POV:

'It means I want you to willingly surrender yourself to me'.

A giggle slips out of my lips as I read through the script for Fifty Shades Of Grey. I still have no idea who the character of Christian Grey is going to be, they haven't told me yet which is strange but I will be finding out later when I visit the set. I've had to audition with so many different male actors but none of them made the cut, hopefully today we will have found the perfect guy for this role.

I'm pretty excited in all honesty.

My phone buzzes against the hard wood of my bedside table, alerting me that I've got a message. Eagerness gets the best of me and I grab my phone quickly, checking who the message is from, it's from Sam the director of the movie. A smile tugs on my lips as I read the message.

'Sam: A driver will be waiting outside the condo for you in 20 minutes to take you to the set, be ready!'

That's another thing about shooting the movie, we will be having our own personal drivers to take us wherever we want whenever we want, it's amazing honestly. I'm so glad I got the opportunity to be cast in the trilogy of movies, its mind blowing to me, especially since I'm one of the lead roles.

I hop out of bed and rummage through my suitcase which is on the floor, I really need to put my clothes in the wardrobe, I guess I'll do that later. I pick out some black high waisted ripped skinny jeans, a Led Zeppelin crop top and some Dr Martens then change into them.

After that, I play around with my hair and tie a section up, my hair looks pretty messy but that's what I'm going for.

Suddenly, I get a knock on the door alerting me that my driver must be here, that was quick.

I quickly grab my handbag and phone then rush towards the door, scrambling with the lock as I try and open it as fast as I can. My hand makes contact with the door handle and I open it eagerly, revealing an unknown person at the other end.

"Hello, is this Miss Johnson?" The man asks.

"It is indeed, but please just call me Dakota" I smile, "and you are?" I ask, biting my lip nervously.

"My name is David and I will be your driver for the months of you filming" He explains. I nod my head and walk out of the condo, locking the door behind me.

I turn around and spot the car parked outside, I gasp as I see the black Audi R8.

"Wow" is all I manage to say.

"Obviously I won't always be able to drive you, so you will be getting to choose which cars you wish to drive, this will all be sorted out today when we arrive at the set" He admits, flashing his pearly whites.

When I didn't think it could get any better, I will actually be able to drive this car. I've never been so excited in my life.

I begin to walk towards the car when David rushes past me and opens the car door for me.

What a gentleman.

"Thank you" I smile and slip inside the car, sitting down on the plush leather seat, I never expected a car to be this comfortable and luxurious. I am snapped out of my thoughts when David sits in the drivers seat, my eyes avert towards him as I watch him fiddle with his tie. I never even noticed how professional he looks or how handsome he is. I mean I wouldn't go there but he's definitely quite the charmer. The gold band wrapped around his finger is also a great indication as to why I wouldn't have a romantic relationship with him.

Around 10 minutes later, the car comes to a halt as he parks up outside the set, this is my cue to leave.

"Thank you for driving me" I blurt, grasping the handle.

"You're very welcome Miss Johnson" He replies, tapping his fingers on the wheel.

I push open the door and say my goodbyes, slamming the door behind me and strolling into the building. I get to the lobby and tell the girl on the reception to let Sam know that I have arrived before I make my way to the elevator.

I press the button to the 4th floor and watch the elevator doors close, almost instantly I get a weird feeling in my stomach. It almost feels like butterflies.

What is happening to me?

As soon as the doors open, the long hallway is revealed. Oh how I've loved walking down this corridor everyday for the past few weeks in an attempt to find the perfect Christian Grey.

I saunter down the hallway and reach the double doors, here goes nothing.

As soon as I push open the door, I notice that everyone is staring at me. Sam is sat at the head of the table while everyone else is sat randomly. Well this is awkward. I spot a seat and quickly sit down, resting my bag on the floor beside my feet.

"Dakota!" Sam calls, a grin plastered on her face.

"Hey Sam" I smile back.

I glance at the person sat across from me and there is an extremely attractive man sat there, staring straight back at me. I feel my cheeks begin to burn up and I swear I'm a deep crimson colour because a slight smirk is toying on his plush pink lips.

Which look irresistible by the way.

Sam gets up out of her seat and makes her way over towards me.

"Dakota, this is Jamie" she points to the unknown handsome male sitting across from me, "Jamie this is Dakota".

I give him a small smile and he returns it.

"He will hopefully be playing the character Christian Grey, he auditioned and got the part. However, we need you to both act out the first scene together so we can see if you would work well together" Sam explains, "come this way and we can get started".

I grab my bag and we both get up out of our seats, following Sam into another room.

I look around and notice that we are in Christian's office which means it is the interview scene.

Oh balls.