Chapter 3

Dakota POV:
After ringing the doorbell, the door opens almost immediately, revealing Sam and a familiar looking man beside her.

"Dakota, Jamie, you made it!" She squeals, ushering us inside the house.

"This is my husband Aaron, Aaron this is Jamie and Dakota" She introduces.

I smile and go to shake his hand but he wraps his arms around my body instead, pulling me into a warm embrace.

"I'm a hugging kind of guy" he chuckles and pulls away to hug Jamie.

"Anyway, come through to the lounge and you can meet the others!" She exclaims, leading us into the living room area. I look around the spacious room, which is an understatement, it is filled with people. This can't be the whole cast.

"Don't worry, most of the people in here are the crew and plus ones" Sam reassures, "wait, where are your plus ones?".

"Dakota is my plus one" Jamie blurts, smirking as his eyes set on me.

I can feel my cheeks burn up as I give him a playful shove, Sam is watching us with wide eyes.

"You're joking right?" She asks, confused.

"Of course he is!" I giggle.

"We've only known each other a few hours, give me chance" Jamie winks.

"Oh my god shut up Jamie!" I laugh, although I kind of hope he's being serious, I mean come on, he's hot as fuck.

"I'll leave you two love birds to speak to the rest of the guests, see you at dinner" Sam chimes, then walks away.

Again, I feel my cheeks turn a deep shade of crimson as I stare at the floor as an attempt to distract myself from what she just said.

"I'm just going to say this before anyone else does, but you look absolutely beautiful tonight" Jamie compliments.

I suddenly leave my trance and take in what he just said.

He thinks I'm beautiful?

"Well you don't look too bad yourself, Dornan" I smile.

After speaking to the guests and cast members, we make our way into the dining hall which has a large, long mahogany table in the centre. I, of course, sit next to Jamie and glance across the table to see Rita Ora staring straight back at me, a wide grin toying on her lips. I return the favour and have small talk with Jamie while I wait for the food to arrive.

The sound of a clanking glass makes everyone look up, to see Sam standing at the head of the table smacking a spoon against her wine glass.

"I'd like to make a little speech, I won't take too long don't worry" she chuckles nervously, "it's been so hard the past few months, trying to find the perfect cast, especially for the role of Christian Grey" She points at Jamie and he gives her a small smile. "Directing has been my dream, and I'm so thankful to have been able to take on the opportunity to direct such an amazing movie. I have a good feeling about this and I cannot wait to start filming with you all, so yeah, good luck everyone!" She chimes and raises her wine glass which everyone else copies.

Once everyone has finished eating and talking, we all head into the living room space. The DJ starts up again and music is pumping throughout the house, not the usual music I listen to obviously, but at least I can move my hips to it. Jamie passes me a drink and I take a sip, it's vodka and coke which is one of my favourites.

"Shall we go and request a song? I'm not really a fan of this" Jamie suggests, I nod my head frantically and we make our way over towards the DJ.

Jamie requests a song to the DJ who gives us a disapproving frown, we shrug and walk into the crowd of people dancing. Suddenly, the song changes and I look at Jamie with wide eyes.

"I didn't know you liked AC/DC?!" I blurt.

"Of course I do, they're amazing!" He announces.

I sip the rest of my drink and place the empty cup on the table beside us, then I feel his hand latch onto my arm.

"Wanna dance?" He asks.

"Is that even a question?" I giggle, bobbing my head to the music.

"Thunderstruck!" I sing out loud, causing Jamie to laugh at my terrible singing.

I move my hips to the music while Jamie does the air guitar, which it cannot help but giggle at.

After a couple of hours of dancing and drinking we decide to head back to our condos. I get my driver to drop us off at mine since it's easier.

"You can stay at mine for the night if you'd like, I don't want you to walk alone at this time" I suggest.

"Sure, thanks for the offer" He replies as I unlock the door and open it.

We both stumble inside, giggling the whole time. I make sure to lock the door and then go to my bedroom to change my clothes, I slide on my tight nike shorts and a black crop top.

I saunter back into the living room area to see Jamie adjusting the pillows on the couch.

"I'll sleep on the couch, you can take the bed" I speak.

"No, it's your bed, I'll take the couch" He chuckles.

"Or we could both sleep in the bed, if you're up for it if course, no funny business" I giggle.

"Sounds fair" He smiles and takes my hand and leads me into the bedroom, shutting the door behind us.

I slide under the bed sheets and watch Jamie take off his tie and shirt, revealing his toned torso.

I feel myself getting a little heated and attempt to look away but my eyes seem to trail back every time. He then slides off his suit pants, letting them drop to the floor, my eyes widen as I look at his muscly legs and very peachy bum.

"I know you're staring at me" he jokes.

"Oh shut up, how can I not?" I ask as he gets in the bed.

"Goodnight Dakota" He whispers as I turn out the light.

"Goodnight Jamie" I mumble, feeling his arm slip around my waist.