Chapter 2

Dakota POV:

I sit down and take a sip of water while I wait for the crew to set everything up. I have no idea why I'm so nervous, I never usually feel like this before filming. I glance across the room and spot Jamie staring straight back at me, I avert my eyes towards my feet quickly as I feel my cheeks burning up. I begin to fiddle with the plastic cup that is between my fingers, using it as my distraction.

"Jamie, come over here!" Sam yells.

He walks over towards Sam and gets in position for the scene, I am already sat down so I don't need to move. I feel the empty cup between my fingers being removed by a crew member and thrown away.

"Are you ready Dakota?" Sam asks, a smile plastered on her face.

I nod and glance over at Jamie who is staring straight back at me. He's so handsome.

"ACTION!" Sam shouts and the camera starts rolling.

My eyes avert to the desk and rest on the pencils, then I look at him. A slight smirk is planted on his lips as he gets up out of his office chair and walks around the table, towards the pencils that are in a neat line. I watch him carefully as he picks one up, licking my lips as he hands it to me.

"Thank you" I utter, quietly as I grab hold of the pencil, my fingers touching his slightly as I feel a wave of electricity shoot up my arm.

Wow.

He perches himself on the edge of his desk, staring deeply into my eyes and sighs.

I clear my throat, "ready?" I ask.

He shakes his head slightly, "whenever you are" he replies, his deep american accent filling my ears. He sounds so sexy.

"Okay, um so this is for the special graduation issue of the student newspaper" I speak.

"Yes I'm giving the commencement address at this year's ceremony" He nods.

"You are?" I ask, pretending to act shocked.

He stares at me blankly.

"I mean um I know" I look down at my thighs, clearing my throat yet again, "you are very young to have amassed such an empire to what do you owe...".

"To what do I owe my success?" He cuts me off.

"CUT!" Sam yells, making me nearly jump out of my seat, Jesus Christ.

"You can both have a break for 15 minutes, we will watch the tape back and discuss our opinions on this audition while you're gone and when you get back we will tell you if you got the part or not, Jamie" Sam announces.

We both get up and walk towards the door, he opens it for me and signals for me to go first.

What a gentleman.

"Thank you, Jamie" I smile and he nods.

"How did you think it went?" He asks, however his accent isn't the same, it's much broader and definitely isn't American but it sounds extremely attractive.