Canada x suicidal reader

Key of words:

D/n = dog's name

R/n = random name

H/l = hair length 

H/c = hair color

                                                        🇨🇦Canada's pov🇨🇦

this can't be happening.She wouldn't.she couldn't!I heard light footsteps towards me and slowly lifted my head.It was a female doctor and she was sweating and looked grim.

"Are you Mr.Williams?" the doctor asked sadly 

"Yes is this about y/n?! Please I need to know if sh-she's okay..I-I don't think I could bear it if she didn't..."I replied (get the pun?no?okay I'll stop talking now😂)

"Let me tell you her condition first before I say anything else.She has multiple broken bones in her legs and broke both arms in her Raiduis and Ulna and has severely injured her spine.She has fractured her skull and has several bone fragments lodged piercing her brain.The worst part is that she has a bone fragment piercing her lung and grazed her heart."As she spoke I felt every word crash onto me and make me want to scream and cry. If only I had listened to her!If only my brother wasn't such a JERK! Sh-She would be at my house with me and we would be watching cheesey Disney movies!

                                                                          -Flashback-(your pov Now)

    Ugh I really need to change that ring tone... I thought as I smacked my alarm clock that was bleating some nonsense metal music. "Ugh I am so not ready today." I groaned and stepped out of bed. Big mistake. I toppled out of bed and hit my arm harshly on my nightstand.I felt a splitting pain and noticed the red running down my arms and legs.

"Crap!" I said and stared down the culprit.It was my dog d/n and he was wagging his tail not noticing that his master was pissed at him.I exhaled.

"Gosh darn it d/n you know I can never stay mad at you..." "But I do have to do something to stop this." I glanced at the red rivers flowing down my arms and legs.As I tried to figure out what happened it all clicked. I reopened my scars from last night.I looked at my now blood red carpet and shrugged. "Its not like anyone visits me." I quickly grabbed my rug and dragged it on top of the red stain.I headed for the bathroom and looked up at the mirror and cringed. My eyes were red and puffy and I had new 'presents' given to me from r/n and Alfred. But what i saw wasn't my appearance it was the broken hearted, hopeless girl in front of me.Her expression was one of somebody who has nothing left and for a mater it was true.I didn't notice the fresh tears till I pushed back some of my h/l , h/c hair.I quickly wiped them away with some tissues and gently dabbed at my wounds and slowly wrapped them up again with gauze.

"What am i going to wear today d/n?"I questioned my dog.He barked in response and nudged the pile nearest to my bed."okay I'll wear that today hm?" I replied as I grabbed for my outfit while trying my best not to wince at my still screamingly painful scars.( outfit: http://pin.it/UbXdl8O) I grabbed for my emergency items and took a swig of water with some pain killers and locked the door to the house.

                                                         *time skip (to school)still your pov.)

          I pushed up my headphones and turned up the volume on my phone.(song playing is if I die young) I slowly started to sing along not noticing till I heared snickering. 

"Gosh y/n if you like that song so much why don't you just follow the lyrics?Everyone would be so happy without you so why don't you go and cut yourself you slut!Better yet just go kill yourself already!" Alfred growled. 

"Yeah tell her Alfie!!(I like to call him alfie alfalfa XD)" r/n yelled while she slung her arms around his waistline.

I started walking away but I suddenly got sent to the ground.I slowly raised my hand to my cheek which was glowing red and had the handprint of Alfred.

"You Bitch!I wasn't done talking yet you slut!Gosh you can't even listen!You should just go!Nobody wants you here!Just go and kill yourself already!" Alfred screeched.As they walked away Alfred noticeably lagging behind I started to cry.

"Maybe .Just maybe Jones.And when's this is all over whe'll both be happy right?" I whispered but loud enough for someone to hear.Alfred noticeably palled and shocked walked up to his friend and started to smile.

I headed for the bathroom and stayed there till class had started 15 minutes ago.I jimmyed open  the window jumping out running.I ran for the roof tops and smiled to myself. I went over the rail and saw a faint figure running to school with what looked to be a polar bear?I finally smilled for the first time in years and jumped.

Part two possible? Maybe?