Gilly

You just had the best goddamn luck out there. You had to fall in love with the one guy who single handedly made your life a living hell. You didn't know if it was something about his attitude or the way his ruby red eyes sparkled when he would talk with his friends. All you knew was that you fell for the loud Prussian boy. I woke up early in the morning and yawned softly, rubbing my eyes with the sleeves of my guns n' roses sweater. Everyday was a blur, everything always went the same way, going to school without eating breakfast and getting beat up and insulted by the bad touch trio. Well it was mainly just Gilbert and Francis that bothered you though Antonio sometimes was forced into hurting me. I felt bad for them. I couldn't summon the strength to hate them, not even having enough strength to get out of bed some days. I pulled on a pair of jeans before going to the bathroom, looking at the mirror and staring at the unfamiliar girl looking back at me. Her usually shining e/c eyes were dull and almost lifeless and her h/l h/c hair was almost as lifeless as she felt. I groaned softly and washed my face before brushing my hair and styling it as normal. I quickly brushed my teeth before grabbing my backpack and heading downstairs, yelling a soft 'Goodbye' to whoever was awake and walking to school. I walked to my first class history and sat down in the front with a soft yawn.' Gilbert's in this class' i thought to myself and looked at the teacher "Okay class, we're going to be doing a partner project. Ms.L/n your partner is Mr.Beilschmidt." she said before continuing to list everyone's partner as i had a mental breakdown. 'Why is Gilbert my partner?!?! He's just going to make fun of me even more!' i thought to myself before gilbert's hand slamming down on my desk snapped me out of my thoughts. "Y/n we're going to vork at jour house okay?" he said, the sentence not really being a question more of a command. "U-Um o-okay." i mumbled softly before writing down my address and handing it to Gilbert. I didn't wait for him to react, quickly gathering my things and leaving the room. Surprisingly the day went off without a hitch until one of the groups of admirers for Gilbert came up to me, practically seething with anger and hatred. "Stay away from our Gilly or else you'll pay! He doesn't even like you! You filthy hore!" they yelled before beating me up and encouraging me to go die "Why don't you go slit your wrists and go die in a ditch!" They yelled, making me tear up even more and grab my things, running away quickly all the way home before slamming my bathroom door and sobbing. "WHY DOES EVERYTHING HATE ME!?!" i yelled as I pulled on my hair, my eyes getting even more dull and lifeless before I saw a glimmer of silver. I quickly filled my tub with water before getting in with the blade. 1 cut. 2 cuts 3. 15 cuts, 40. I quickly lost count as the tub water quickly turned a deep red, not even noticing that gilbert was already here and looking around for me. 

                                                              ~ Gilbert's pov~

'Mein Gott! Vere is zhis frau?!'  I thought to myself as i sat down on her bed with a sigh. "I thought i  told zhe frau that i vas coming!" i said before noticing  a piece of paper on her nightstand. "Vell maybe its a letter explaining vhy zhe frau is late." i said before opening the letter, my eyes quickly widening with each word. 'Dear whoever finds this letter and hopefully me. I'm so sorry for everything I've done wrong. I'm never good enough for anyone. I'm not even good enough to get the one person i love more than anything to stop bullying me. I guess its funny. I fell for the one person who made my life a living hell. Yeah i fell for Gilbert Beilschmidt. I couldn't help it. He was so nice to me when we were younger that even though he hates me now, I can't help but still love him. I'm so sorry for annoying you and for being me. I wish I could have been enough for you but I guess it should be too late by now since your reading this. If your reading this Gilbert, Ich Liebe dich. Auf wiedersehen, meine Liebe. I'm sure you understand that.' Tears streamed down my face as I yelled out in pain, pulling my hair as negative thoughts filled me 'It's all my fault! I lost Meine Liebe because I'm too much of a wimp to tell her Ich Liebe dich auch!' I was sobbing on the floor before i heard water running. I quickly ran to the bathroom before throwing my body against it until the door broke and i saw meine beautiful Liebe in the tub filled with bloody water. I yelled out once more and pulled her out of the water and held her close while sobbing "Im so sorry Mein Liebe... so so sorry.." i mumbled softly before calling the ambulance and holding her tightly "I'm not losing you. Not now not ever... so please hang on liebe... I need you.."