canada x suicidal reader part 3

your pov.

             What happened? I can't remember anything and I'm in a complete pitch black place. A small light keeps on appearing and no matter how hard I try to run towards it, it always fades away. I can't tell how long I've been here, I hate it here. I sat down sobbing into my hands and as I looked up I saw the light flicker. I used my last energy to run towards it as I heard voices the closer I got to it. I finally got to it and held it in my hands as it grew larger. I opened my eyes to a blinding light and arguing voices. 

"Please! just give here more time she'll make it I know she will!"  shouted a familiar voice as a Authoritative voice tried to calm him down saying " Sir I sorry but its been 2 months we have to pull the plug. We will allow you to say goodbye." it said as a door closed. "Y/n please wake up je t'aime. I don't want to have to live in a world without you." after he said that I felt a soft pair of lips kiss mine as I opened my eyes to a crying Matthew. As I moved my lips against his he gasped and opened his eyes to see mine. "Y/N! Am I dreaming?If I am then I don't want to wake up!"  he said with tears of happiness streaked down his cheeks. I softly put my hand o his cheek and wiped away his tears. " Mattie je t'aime aussi Mattie. Its not a dream Mattie." I said sobbing out as I said that the doctor came in who was going to pull my plug and looked at me as his eyes widened, "Nurse cancel plug pulling of patient Y/n L/n , she's awoken. Take her vitals right away." he said still slightly shocked. As the nurse did my vitals I was asked several questions and the ruled me to be under supervision, to which Mattie volunteered (as tribute XD) to take care of me.

                                                                      ~ 2 years later~(still your pov)

        I snuggled up to Mattie as he put his arm around me while we watched the movie Les Ordes. As the movie ended Mattie stood up and grabbed a disk out of his pocket as he took out Les ordes's disk. He inserted the disk into the tv and went into the kitchen for more popcorn. The screen was black until the adorable and shy Canadian I came to love appeared on the screen and appeared to be blushing and fidgeting more than usual. 

"Y/n I've been with you for 2 years and when you woke up from your coma I realized I never wanted to let you go again. That's why I'm going to ask you this." he said on screen as Mattie stepped out of the kitchen with a black box in his hands. I started to tear up as he said in tune with the video "Y/n l/n, will you do me the honor of become Mrs.Williams?" he said as he opened the box to show a ring. I stood there speechless as I stared at him with tears in my eyes "B-But if you don't want to that's fine." he said looking down sad. As he said that I threw myself on him hugging him crying out of joy "Mattie why wouldn't I marry you? I love you so much Mattie!" I said while hugging him. As I hugged him he grabbed my chin to turn my face towards his as he leaned in and kissed me passionately. I kissed him back until we heard a certain frenchman say "Ohonhon Mon Petit Matthiue finally is growing to be a man!" as he said that I rolled my eyes and kissed him again as the world around us faded away to only us and the feelings we were feeling.