Denny boi

The usually upbeat and happy dane was quiet and lost in thought, which in full honesty scared the living hell out of the rest of the nordics. He sighed softly as he thought about y/n. She had been more withdrawn and even refusing to talk to anyone during classes. She was honestly scaring him more than he let on. He had tried everything, telling jokes and being the overall adorable dork that he is, but not once did he see a real smile on y/n's face. He had asked around if anyone had seen you since you had been gone for more than a week and they all shook their heads, and her neighbor bf/n even said that she hadn't seen y/n come out of her house at all. He was hoping that y/n was just sick but even he knew that it was too good to be true.

                                                                     ~your pov~

i haven't slept in a week (I WAS WEAK YOU NEVER SEEN A BASTARD ORPHAN MORE IN NEED OF A BREAK!) because i knew that if i tried going to sleep my nightmares would be even worse. I nervously scratched my arms, digging my nails into my skin, drawing blood. I didn't notice and continued to tear at my arms, opening up old and new scars. I haven't allowed myself to eat much at all, hopefully now ill be good enough for everyone else. but even I know that's impossible. My once clear (skin color) skin now not having a single spot without a cut or burn mark. My e/c eyes instead of being their normal e/c huew, being dull and lifeless as i stared off into space. I perked up when i heard the doorbell ring, not noticing that i was in shorts and a tank top, showing whatever person that was in front of my door my now open and bleeding cuts. My eyes widened as i was immediately engulfed in a hug, stiffening up before recognizing his pine fresh scent and spiky hair that seemed to always defy gravity. My e/c eyes began to fill up with tears before i collapsed against Matthias sobbing loudly into his chest. Matthias sighed softly and wrapped one of his arms around my waist protectively as he ran his fingers through my h/c/l (hair color length) hair softly mumbling "Jeg ved prinsesse lade det hele ud..." he said softly as he held me protectively and before i knew it i was asleep in his arms.

((part 2? and i hope it was any good for the wonderful person who requested this!))