03: "MY BABYGIRL IS ALL GROWN UP!"

☆彡:・;.*:・。

"YOU'VE OFFICIALLY DONE YOUR TIME, Anderson. You're free to go."

Kylie smiled at the words she'd dreamed of hearing since entering the place, and felt like she was dreaming as she brought herself to her feet. Ignoring how all officers kept their eyes trained on her as she made her exit, the girl swung open the double doors of the jail and skipped down the concrete steps, the feeling of fresh, cold air hitting her in the face.

She stuffed my hands back into the pockets do the denim jacket and began to make her way back home by herself.
Veronica and Kev were nowhere in sight which slightly annoyed the girl as she thought they would have been a bit more eager to see her on her day of release- but apparently not.
But Kylie shrugged it off— she didn't mind that much- traveling home was a pleasure as she felt like she was witnessing the outdoors for the first time after being locked away for so long. Yeah, she got to go outside, but the court was surrounded by the same, four concrete walls. She didn't get to see all the different cars drive past or pick the leaves off from every bush she passed by.
Even the sight of other people walking their dog was enough to put a smile on the girl's face, which was strange and unusual.

Southside looked liked it hadn't changed at all, which wasn't surprising at all.
The houses were the same old, rusty, falling-apart pieces of shit, and the people stomping down the streets with bitter faces just screamed home to Kylie. She even passed by her fellow citizens who furrowed their brows her way as they were quick to recognize the girl as the hurricane in the area.

She simply raised a brow their way, edging them to say what they wanted to say when they walked past.

Kylie was certain that the majority of people in Southside knew who she was.

I mean, I've at least fucked up everyone's front yard at least once, usually by breaking down their picket-white fence. The worst probably being she set their shed on fire or smashing their window with something picked off from the ground. 99% of the time didn't mean to do it, they were just things that happened to be in her way.

Such inconveniences.

Kylie eventually found herself at the end of the street and smiled, excited to finally be going home.
She ran up the steps of the familiar house full of, not the most pleasant memories because I mean, c'mon— it was Kev and Veronica's place. Kylie didn't care, however, her home was her home and she was glad to be back.

She had originally planned to walk home with her paternal guardians and fill them on the way there so she could make herself at home again: kicking back and watching TV, eating her favorite snacks again, and lazing around in her pajamas. She had so many episodes to catch up on from her favorite TV series and text her friends to tell them she had survived juvie!

And her bed.
How Kylie Anderson had missed her bed.

However, she would now have to reschedule those plans as she spent the time now looking for the crazy couple she lived with. Kev and V were nowhere to be seen. Kylie scanned the whole house, weirding herself out when she came across multiple baby toys sprawled all over the living room floor.

OH SHIT! I have sisters! She remembered.

The twins probably didn't even remember Kylie– scrap that, they wouldn't. They were just born when she got sent away- they were gonna be hella confused when they notice another person was around and living in their home.