cast + lil note

hello!! just a little note to say all chapters have been edited so they're ready to go and be read again!!

I hope you enjoy it as much as you did the first time— if not more!! and if you're new, welcome!! thank you for clicking onto this and i hope you enjoy this book as much as i did writing it!!

[rant at the end]

CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOKS

DREAM TEAM— sequel to 'TWIN'

REALITY— in which things are changing between the actor who plays Kylie and Ethan C. who plays Carl
[Ethan Cutkosky book]

CAST

CLAUDIA TIHAN as KYLIE ANDERSON

ETHAN CUTKOSKY as CARL GALLAGHER

SHAMELESS CAST as THEMSELVES

⚠️ [WARNING!] Bitchy Rant ⚠️

I started this book maybe 5 years ago?
I was much younger than I am now (and yes, although I have edited my stories to sound and read better) I was still careless and wrote things that may not make sense or have a line or two that come across as cringe-worthy, but this is one of those things were the further you read, the better it gets. promise.

Also, the story is fucking long.
Listen, what is the point in me writing a book if I'm just gonna stick the 2 together from day dot. Where did the fun in that? You'd prefer me to write in an OC that has no storyline of their own, just follows along the Gallagher and blends in with the show storyline with nothing else?
HELL NAH!
Kylie gets into her own messes of trouble! She adds more to the storyline!
How boring for me to write someone who just slides in as an extra voice - who says the line of another character every so often.
Nope! Sorry! Not that guy.
— besides, it's not like I DON'T give you some steamy scenes to get you through anyway. 😌😏

And finally, some of y'all are fucking rude.
Jesus.

you don't like my story? go write your own.
you don't like my OC? go read another book.

I never believed people got hate under books until I started getting some and suddenly understood why people lose motivation so quickly! like omg!
I know when I read a book and find it's cringey and annoying and ew — to the point my toes curl with cringe — I click off it. I move on. I don't comment how shitty and tacky it is underneath it cuz like wtf.
Others clearly enjoy my story with the number of reads, votes and comments it's received over the years [my soulmates <3] compared to your little 30-read, outdated PAMPHLET of a novel. :)

Also, my OC [Kylie] can be annoying – she's supposed to be, she's a reckless and immature 14-year-old at the beginning who comes from the South Side.
It's called character development.
Plus — it's shameless??? bro who is polished to perfection on that show??? especially in the beginning!?!2!1!2

I don't mind when people say she's annoying - trust me, I know! i wrote her! I cringe too but I want you to! It actually makes me laugh when people comment like she's their homegirl and how she needs to relax or that they can't defend her at certain points or that this isn't her — I LOVE THAT!

But people who say they 'can't stand this bitch', are 'off to read another book', commenting 'better book suggestions' are plain fucking ignorant — babe, I stalk your profile. I see what you read and what you've written and then I don't feel so bad about my work anymore.

let it be a reminder that if you haven't got anything nice to say — don't say it.
because why would you? what are you gaining my brother?

But anyway,
sure you can't please everyone 😌
enjoy my babes x

But anyway, sure you can't please everyone 😌 enjoy my babes x

SEASON 6 PLAYLIST