Author's Note

Happy Valentine's Day y'all 💕💕

     Sorry it's been awhile.... I guess high school is just so extra right now -.- but I thought why not make a Valentine's special for y'all :3 so I hope you enjoy!!!!

___________________________

Y/n POV

      I sat on the couch alone. Another year and still....  I don't have a Valentine. I look down a bit annoyed sighing and groaning. Then Lenny came on in.

"Umm..... what's up with you?" Lenny asked confused.

"Lenny.... what's today...?" You asked him trying to make a point.

"Ummmm I don't know! It's someone's birthday or something?" He asked getting a bit annoyed.

" ...I'll let you find that out yourself..." you sighed once again.

    Lenny gave you a dirty look and decided to look at his phone and to see what day it is. His eyes widen and he looked at you with a grin.

" O-M-G!!! Happy valentines GIRL!" Lenny squealed hugging the shit out of me.

"Happy Valentines to you too Lenny.." you semi smiled.

    Lenny looked at me and I he noticed I'm still a bit down. He smiled at me and pat my head.

"You just wait Y/n! I know this day is going to be special for you!!" Lenny giggle and he skipped his way out the Creepypasta mansion.

    You looked at him a bit confused. Then I felt a pair of hands around my waist. I squealed in fear and quickly turn my body around to see who it was. Of course it was....BEN.

" Hey sexy." He grinned at me with a cute wink to finish it off.

"BEN....what do you want?" I asked annoyed with his presence but really in the inside I'm just a squealing excited piggy.

" hmmm.... I don't know.. maybe I want a me and a you to be in a bedroom and you already know..." he responded with a smirk.

     I quickly looked away blushing. I groaned afterwards. Then I felt a pat on my head. I already knew it was BEN.

"Ugh BEN goodbye now." I walked away into my room. I heard Slendy over talking about something but I couldn't exactly hear clearly. So I just forget about it and went to sleep. This Valentine's Day sucked...

~4 hours later~

     I wake up to a loud sound. It was already dark. I quickly hopped out of my bed and quickly ran downstairs. I couldn't see anything once I reached the living room. It was all dark, I tried to feel the walls looking for the light switch. Finally I found it and turned it on. In my surprised I see the whole Creepypasta family with chocolate hearts, roses, Valentine balloons, and much more! I smiled I can't believe this. Jane quickly ran up to me and gave me a giant bear hug and give me a kiss on the cheek.

"Happy Valentine's Y/n!!!" Jane squealed and handed me a rose.

"Awww thanks Jane happy Valentines Day Jane!" I smiled and gave her a kiss back on the cheek as well.

     I turned my head to see Lenny and Jeff making out. Of course these love birds are just something. I turned my head the other way to see they boys, BEN, Hoodie, Masky, and Eyeless Jack. They walked towards me giving me a huge bear hugs! I just squealed and enjoyed the wonderful hugs I was receiving. This is a awesome Valentine's Day party! Then Slender man walked towards me and gave me a hugs also. He placed his hand on my shoulder and looked at me.

"Okay time to wake up!" Slendy said

     I looked at him a bit confused.

"What do you mean? Wake up?" I asked he looked at me and gave me soft hisses for a response.

" Come on my child wake up!" He repeated once again. He then blurred my vision.

      I wake up. It was a dream the whole time. I looked to my left and to see Slendy waving hi to me. I sighed and flipped Slendy off.

"What the fuck SLENDY?!?" I crossed my arms annoyed with him

"WELP at least it was a good dream my child!" He relied

"DAMN YOU SLENDY!" I shouted getting ready to fight him!

    Slender man got up and looked down at me evilly. His tentacles came out from behind ready to attack. I was terrified of course....

"U-umm heh you know what Slendy? I think I'm going back to sleep.. heh umm goodnight!" I nervously laughed and gave him a hug. He nod his head knowing who's boss sadly. WELP! This was a good Valentine's Day......... -.-

~the end

Chapter 4 coming soon -.-