Chapter 4

Y/n's POV

Slender man. I was so confused. He said we all have stories and my story was about to begin? I don't understand. Does he know me or something? I'm just so confused. Anyway, Slender man has me staying in his mansion. Lenny is alive so I'm pretty happy with that as well. But I feel a bit homesick. My mother is probably really worried since it's been like three days staying here In the Creepypasta mansion! I got interrupted in my thoughts from a knock on the door.

"Oh um.. come in!" I said while looking up at the ceiling still thinking about the whole situation.

     I turn my head looking at my door opening. It was Lenny. I'm so glad to see him here honestly. I sat up gesturing him to sit next to me on my bed. He looked at me with a " GIIIIIRRRRRLLLL" look. Something must've happened. Here he goes.. (-_-)

"Lenny what is it now.." I groan knowing something unnecessary is gonna come out his mouth.

" G-IIIIIRL! Drama in this mansion is real BOO! Like I heard some shit you not gonna like honey!" He looked at me with a funny looking face. Oh god..

"Umm... what..?" I asked him a bit confused..

"Okay so you know Jane right?" He asked me expecting to know who she is.

"Um no which one is that again?" I asked a bit confused

"O-m-g Y/n get with the fucking program. It's the Bitch with pale skin long black hair and black eyes with her bad ass self!" He explained

"Oooooh yeah her! So what about her?" I asked him expecting a stupid answer from his mouth.

"Well I heard she doesn't like you for some reason. Like the bitch wants to kill you. Legit." He said a bit concern for me.

    I looked at him with a really look. Are you serious. So this Creepypasta I don't even know about dislikes me. Okay so like what the fuck I do?

"Okay if this girl got a problem she can say it to my face. I honestly don't have time for this fake shit right now ugh!!" I groaned, already annoyed! I swear it's like I'm dealing with a Heather 2.0! Someone just give me a gun... PLEASE!

"Shit girl don't even stress! I'll make sure she won't touch you I will cut a bitch!" Lenny said being all sassy as usual. He always knows how to cheer me up. " but for real girl come downstairs and let's talk to these fine ass boys" he grinned at me expecting me to enjoy this. Shit of course I enjoy this!

"Yep let's go Lenny Ima enjoy myself cause it's about time for me to have fun. But I'm staying away from that clown killer. I have a fear with clowns and you know that." I looked at Lenny with a serious straight face. He looked at me and just laughed.

"Okay Y/n whatever..." He just rolled his eyes playfully. And grabbed my hand leading me to the other Creepypastas.

    We arrived to the living room where most of the Creepypastas were just chilling. They were all looking at me a bit surprised for some reason. I just shrugged the feeling off them starting but I was still a bit terrified.

"Finally the cutie is out of her room! Damn I been dying to meet you princess!" BEN who was floating towards me looking down at me smirking. I think he noticed I was blushing. SHIT WHY DO I HAVE TO BLUSH!

"Heh umm sorry." I nervously laughed feeling a bit shy around him already.

"Okay BEN stop s-scaring the g-g-girl you d-dip shit." I heard Ticci Toby speaking from behind. I'm kinda getting used to some of the Creepypastas names after being here for three days.