Chapter 5

Warning ⚠️ Lemon ahead~

Y/n's POV

Its been a long night in the CreepyPasta mansion. Me and Eyeless Jack were talking for quite awhile. He's a really nice guy. I can't believe he blocked that hit for me. But I am very thankful. I'm still sitting on eyeless Jack's bed. I'm kinda scared to go back to the living room after what happened with Jane. I heard a knock on the door and I looked up.

"Come in!" I said

         BEN drowned floated in with a bag of (your favorite) chips. With (favorite soda) a drink. I looked up at him a bit confused. He floated and flopped right next to me on the bed. He had a huge smirk on his face.

"Why look at us. Just alone in Eyeless Jack's room... on his bed.. anything could happened." He grinned at me

     My face is extremely red. I looked down blushing real hard not knowing what to say.

"Hey I'm just messing with you chill!" He giggled "I'm sorry I know it's too soon for that after what happened. But I just wanted to check if you're okay. I got you some chips and some soda. Lenny told me their your favorite." He smiles and handed me my chips and drink

"O-oh thank you! And yeah I'm okay. Where's Lenny and Eyeless Jack?" I asked BEN

"Well Eyeless Jack has a mission to attend to with Ticci Toby. And I think Lenny and Jeff are fucking..." BEN said looking up at the ceiling while talking

        My eyes widen. Wait.. LENNY AND JEFF ARE FUCKING? Whoa when did this happened? I looked at BEN. I noticed his little features. His black eyes with his red pupils. The veins on his strong arms. Wow he's really attractive. I began to blush once I noticed BEN looked over at me.

"Hey take a picture it will last longer." He grinned at me once again

"S-shut up.. I wasn't starring at you. I don't know what you're talking about..." I nervously looked at him

     He got closer to my face and bit his bottom lip. He looked at me up and down. Me looking all helpless. I'm blushing like wild. I turned away, I couldn't handle the way he looked at me. Then out of no where I felt his wet tongue slowly going up my neck. I closed my eyes tight.

         Bitting my bottom lip trying not to make a sound

         Bitting my bottom lip trying not to make a sound.  I felt his hand slowly going up my body. His hand reached my neck and he tilt my head to the side. And he slowly started to suck on my neck. I really wanted to push him away but.. the pleasure was too good. He kept sucking and I accidentally let out a moan. I felt him pulled away from me and I quickly turned my head towards him.

"W-why did you stop?" I blushed deeply feeling a bit embarrassed.

      He smirked at me once again. He got up from the bed and looked down at me.

"Aww poor little princess wants more huh? I'm just having my fun. Maybe we can finish later.. huh?" He bit his bottom lip and winked at me he turned around and walked out the room

      Ugh! What a tease. I can't believe he just stopped like that. Just left me here while I'm all turned on and shit. I groaned. I stood up from the bed and turned to look at the mirror. My eyes widen. BEN really left a dark hickey on my neck! I blushed again and I quickly looked around the room. I noticed a black scarf hanging on the closet door. I quickly grabbed it and wrapped it around my neck. This should do.

Lenny POV

"A-aaah Jeff" I let out a soft moan

      Jeff is slowly rubbing my crotch area. I couldn't hold in my moans at all. I was going crazy. I closed my eyes tight. He was kissing me all over my neck. I kept moaning out his name which I knew was driving him crazy.

      Jeff was slowly unzipping my pants until we heard his door opened. We quickly turned our heads facing the door. My eyes widen. I saw Y/n.

"Oh hey guys I w-" Y/n stopped and gasped

      She stared at me with wide eyes and we both stared at her. I smiled awkwardly waving hi at her.

"Oh hey Y/n what's up? Nice scarf by the way!" Jeff giggled

"Ooh um hey.. heh uh sorry to interrupt. Anyway yeah so like.. YOU GO GET THAT DICK LENNY!!!" Y/n screamed and quickly closed the door. I heard  her laughing her way down the hall

      I shaked my head with disappointment. That girl is crazy. Why is she even wearing the ugly scarf. No fashion sense at ALL! I turned over to look at Jeff with a straight face.

" I thought you locked the door." I gave Jeff a straight face look

"I though you did. But anyway it doesn't matter. We should go back where we left off.." He grinned

     He got on top of me. Pinning me down against the bed. I was blushing like crazy. He started to grind on me. I bit my bottom lip looking up at the ceiling.

Y/n's POV

     Welp. At least my best friend is getting dick. I continued to make my way towards the kitchen. I look at the kitchen table where I see Slendy enjoying his coffee and reading the news paper.

"Greetings Y/n" Slender man said

"Hey Slendy." I waved at him. I began to think.. how the hell is he gonna drink that coffee if he doesn't have a mouth...

       Slendy turned his head at me and I heard him giggled. I looked at him a bit confused. All of a sudden a mouth slowly appeared on his face, I can see his sharp teeth and his long slithering tongue. He sipped his coffee and his mouth disappeared from his face, where his white empty face is back to normal. I just stared at him with my wide eyes a bit shooked.

"I know.. scary right?" He asked me

      I shake my head yes nervously. He gestured me to have a seat with him. And so I did. I looked up at him a bit confused.

"Y/n we need to talk about something very important.. but that can wait till next week." He looked dead at me

"Why can't we speak on this now..?" I asked

"Because I'm waiting for your mother to show up next week.." he said

      My eyes widen. My mother? Why the hell does he need my mother to show up for him to tell me something. There's something going on. And I want ANSWERS NOW......

To be continued....

A/n~ sorry I know I'm late on this. Just been very busy 🙄 I can't promise y'all if I'm gonna update soon but I will continue on this story. School is stressing me out. But as long if my story makes y'all happy then I try to update as much as I can 🤗  (ART DOES NOT BELONG TO ME)