Bad Decisions

Finn's pov-

Sisters have to ruin everything. I notice Joey is still shirtless. His cute beer gut covered by his arms and his kissable nipples are pointed out. I walk over and put my jacket around him. He blushes and looks to the ground. He is so adorably shy about his feelings. He looks very attractive with my jacket on him and him still having the flower tucked behind his ear. I catch myself starring at him again making him feel self conscious.
"So...who is she?"
"Hot chocolate?"
"Huh?" I make my way to the espresso machine and put in a hot chocolate pod.
"Do you want a hot chocolate?" I froth some milk. I press the button and hot chocolate pours out into two cups.
"Um...I'm more of a coffee person." I pour in the milk and dust it with some chocolate cocoa. Then place a marshmallow in each cup.
"Here. Drink"
"Thanks..."
"Want to go on an adventure with me?"
"What? Now?"
"Not now...sometime-" tomorrow.
"I don't know...probably would need more context." I shuffle my seat closer to his and lightly rub his knee. He gulps.
"It is going to be so fucking fun!"
"I can't keep ditching my work... plus I hardly know anything about you...you could try to kill me." He attempts to laugh. Rolling my eyes and smirking I place my hand on his cheek and give him a short, sweet, kiss on the lips.
"I'll pay for everything!"
"It's not immediately...are you fucking rich or something?"
"Is that a yes?"
"Shit, I suppose so..." we drink our hot chocolates and sit in silence. Joey drinks his quickly, clearly enjoying the taste. I put our cups in the sink and drag him to my bedroom.

I strip down to my boxers and jump in bed. Joey just stands there frozen. I smile up at him and pull him onto the bed. I take my jacket off him and place the flower aside. Pulling the covers over us, I bring Joey into a hug resting my head above his.
"Goodnight Joey." I say quietly as I kiss his forehead. Joey sighs a nuzzles into my neck.
"Goodnight."