Regret

Hey guys I am really sorry I haven't gotten around to this sooner but too many personal things happened at once and this chapter was delayed a lot longer than originally planned. I'm glad a lot of you guys are picking up on my references. Anyway enjoy.

Finn -

"So this is it? Parting ways like that?"
"Were we even together in the first place.....technically you kidnapped me..."
"How can I gain your trust?"
"I...I don't really know. I want to trust you. I'm not entirely sure how..."
I should have done this differently. I should have just asked him to China. Why didn't I? He wouldn't have said yes.
"Would you have gone to China with me if I had asked?"
"...probably." shit. "Well I guess this is goodbye Finn."
"...yep" Joey gives me a weak smile and starts to turn away.
"Wait!" I say louder than expected. "Anyway we can start over?" Joey's grin widens.
"I'd like that but I just don't see how that's possible." He leans forward and kisses me goodbye. I think I have a plan.

Three Days Later

Joey -

"Joey! Wake up!" I bolt up right and lock eyes with my boss, Rod. "You disappear for days and I kindly give you a second chance and this is how you repay me?! By sleeping on the job?!"
"Sorry Rod. Won't happen again. Thanks again."
"Joey you have a customer!" Rod walks away and reveals the man standing behind him. This time with a blue Mohawk.

"Can I have some butter? Like a whole wheelbarrow of butter?!"

Finn -

Joey's eyes widen and his face stiffens. He just stares at me.
"You waited three days?" He starts. "You idiot." He jumps over the counter and pushes us both to the ground. His lips meet mine and we commence snogging. He removes his apron and pulls off my shirt. He pulls up and stares at me for a bit. Then pulls me closer and starts kissing my neck tenderly. He sucks around my collar bone and gently nibbles my skin. I moan at the sensation. He leaves a line of kisses down my chest to my waist. I start to go stiff.

He slowly pulls down my pants.
"JOEY!" Shit.

Joey -

Oh....whoops. I pull up from Finn and pull up his pants. I stand and offer my hand to Finn to help him up.
"Who is that?" Finn asks as he awkwardly shifts his pants.
"My boss," I reply remembering I'm actually still at work. Rod walks over to me steam coming out of his ears. Not literal steam of course, you know what I mean.
"Joey. YOU'RE FIRED!"

I grab Finn's hand and walk quickly out of there. How embarrassing.
"Great second start ay?" I say trying to turn it into a joke. Finn just looks glumly at me as he tries to muster up a laugh.

Finn -

I screwed it up again.

Joey -

"How about we just go back to your place?"
Finn smiles at me with delight.
"I'd like that." We hold hands as he takes a completely different route than last time to his place.
"Oh yeah Finn?"
"Yes?"
"You're still not wearing a shirt."

butter loverOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara