What the hell?

Disclaimer- I will be making quite a few references to many things I don't own any of those things. Sorry I'm too lazy to list them all and please don't get too buthurt if I use the references wrong I am just doing this for fun and I'm bored but nevertheless I hope you enjoy this teehee.

Joey-
"Finn what the hell was that?" Finn just shrugs and starts to walk towards the white building.
"Coming?" Well already got this far. We walk in to a completely white room with a greenish tinge. Standing before us is a man dressed in a nice red suit with orange hair and beard sorting through a file cabinet upside down. I clear my throat.
"Lucifer?"
"Mephistopheles!" He screams as he does a backflip landing in front of me. He towers over me making me feel small.
"CALL ME MEPHISTOPHELES!" I take a breath I didn't know I've been holding and swallowed some spit.
"Sorry, sorry just a little stressed. So why am I looking at you?"
"Well this girl just told us to come here...I didn't really catch why." I state

He slouches back and sighs.
"You're one of her ships aren't you?"
"What?" Finn and I say in unison.
"Never mind. Sok will explain." He hands us a weird map that glows,  "follow this and get to him"
"Wait a minute I thought you were supposed to explain?"
"Sorry kid too busy,"

He grabs our hands and pulls us outside, slamming the door behind us.
"What the hell have you gotten us into Finn?" Finn just shrugs grabs my hand and starts to follow the map.

Finn- what a cool looking map. The X Mark keeps changing place. I wonder if joey notices. I glance over at him. He's too busy in thought. Suddenly I fall over again, bumping into someone.

"At least buy me dinner first" I look of at the man and give a slight smile. Joey lets out a laugh. I stretch out my hand.
"Finn" he shakes my hand.
"Dean, and you?" He looks up at Joey. Joey extends a hand to both of us and helps us up.
"I'm Joey, can you help us find someone called....sock? He's supposed to tell us what's going on around here."
"If you like I can help you find him and tell you what's happening, my brother Sam is with him so I was heading there anyway."
Joey and I just nod our heads.
"You two are extremely chatty, well you see this place is under renovation well was, they just finished. To celebrate lots of people and creature and so on like myself have come to help the devil decorate and party, not particularly sure why I agreed to help he has never been that nice to me, he kinda but my brother and I through hell too many times to count...I guess some people would've counted anyway. Some idiot keeps throwing food down here so we have more than enough, and Clara has been organizing the whole thing, she's weird that one, talks like we were in a story of some sort." A party in hell... cool. Or should I think hot?
"That's all very nice Dean but can we just leave?" Joey inquires. I don't want to leave. I want to meet my butter monster.
"That depends, why are you here?"
"Fell down a hole landed on some butter," I say
"Did you die?" I shrug. Hope not.
"Nope" says Joey.
"Sok will know what to do with you. Then he'll figure out where to put us." He laughs at his own joke.

Apologies for posting so much later than the previous chapter. This was due to me being busy , lazy and the fact I haven't had any ideas for the story.

butter loverOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara