Bugs

Joey-

What the shit. Why are there bugs in the tub? Kind of ruins the mood I'm in. I never get to be that guy do I? I always have to be this guy. Jeez I feel like a guy in a story, with little character development unless something monumental happens.
Some of the bugs crawl up my leg which snaps me out of my inner monologue.
"Finn! Got any bug spray?"
"Of course," he replies as if it were a silly question. I open the bathroom door and he tosses it at me. The can drops and starts to spray out.
"Shit!" Finn and I yell in unison. Finn runs into the bathroom, pushing me in with him and shutting the door.
"Finn we could have thrown the can in here and just opened a window!"
"Sorry I wasn't thinking,"
"Do you ever think?!"
"Do you ever not think?!"
"Well I have to think for two don't I?"
"Joey why are you even starting this?"
"Why? WHY?! YOU DRAG ME OUT OF MY LIFE! SOME HOW GET ME ON A PLANE TO GODDAMN CHINA AND NOW WE ARE IN HELL?!! HOW IN THE FUCK DOES THAT HAPPEN TO ANYONE?!!! I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW LONG WE'VE BEEN GONE! I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOUR LAST NAME!"

"Sorry,"
"Huh?"
"SORRY! I'll take you back," what...but does that mean this is over? Is what I should say.
"How we are in hell?"
"I'll just call Clara and she can get us out of here."
"Clara? The girl that greeted us when we arrived...she's the one who has been sending me locations and a type of food to drop into it. Been getting letters for years signed Clara. I assume it's her. I think she owes me one." I don't want this to end... but I don't want to stay. "I'll call her now."
"...okay." how can I stall? "What about the bug spray?"
"We'll just open the windows and chuck it out. You know kinda like you suggested."
"...cool"
"Cool" we stand in silence starring at each other. Finn looks sad. I feel sad. Is it over?