Chapter 8 - mistake

Authors P.O.V
Yoongi couldn't take it anymore, the reason of all this didn't matter anymore, all he wanted was Jimin.

Jimin P.O.V
Yoongis hands caressed my cheeks, his small thin fingers trailing each part of my face. This feeling was surreal, nothing felt normal, yet everything felt amazing. My agonizing wait for him to notice me nearly forced me to give up, but now, this was all happening to for me to process and I loved it.

The small thin smile that grew on his face as I blushed and bit my bottom lip was something that caused mt whole body to heat up. I could feel my breaths steadying as he allowed time for me to calm down but it didn't last long; he smashed his lips onto my forcing his way into my mouth, tasting all corners of my mouth again.

His hands trailed from my cheeks to my collarbone, he caressed each bone and muscle he could find. I felt him lightly tug on my top before eagerly pulling it up, separating our kiss long enough for him to pull it over my head and throw it across the room. His hands moved up my chest, nipping at my hard nipples; his kissed moved to my jaw and neck leaving dark bruises and saliva all over me. A small moan left my mouth as his wet tongue gently ran across my sensitive nipple.

"yoon...gI aha"

I felt his smirk against my skin before continuesly making small circles on my nipple once again.

Yoongi  P.O.V
I wouldn't be able to explain this feeling, even if I tried, all I knew was I wanted every inch of him. His sweet taste lingered all around me as I sucked and nipped gently on his hardened nipples. His soft moans through harsh breaths sent tingles all over my body.

I wanted more.
I craved more.

I shifted my weight from on top of him, as my hands trailed from his nipples to his crotch; harshly ripping his button of his jeans. Jimin didn't once try to stop me, if anything a smirk grew on his face which pushed me to continue even more. I removed is pants faster than you can say Hogwarts and stared smugly at the clothed hard on between his legs.

I pushed my legs in between his untill he opened giving my thighs full access to his. His lightly tanned skin shined as the sunlight hit off them, I couldn't help but place small little kisses from his knees to his top thigh, again hearing small moans leave his plumo lips. I hadn't realised how tight my pants had become untill the button literally pinged off causing a sexual laugh from the younger under me.
***

Yoongis sexuality wasn't even a thing anymore, his was engulfed by the youngers beauty and sexyness. He wanted nothing more than to taste every inch of him.

Jimin P.O.V
"yoong...I... Aha fuck"As much as I wanted to hold back I couldn't, everything was... Perfect. I tugged on yoongis hair, pulling him closer before I smashed our lips together, messy, sloppy moans leaving my mouth as his half Jean covered clock rubed harshly against mine. I rapped my legs around his waist, grinding back even harder.

"Jim...in, fuck fucking hell" the more he moaned in my mouth, the harder my member got, begging for more. His thin fingers gropinf every part of my thighs, his hard dick rubbing against mine, his thin wet lips sucking and tugging on my sensitive lower lip while his tongue search deeper into my mouth. I was going to explode.

Lust had now completely took over.

"yoongi.  Fuck  m..."

"Jimin man what have I told you about leaving your front door unlocked, anyone could..."
***

Jimin and yoongi stopped dead as the bedroom door swung open and an unaware but shocked jungkook stood in it's place.

"I... Erm... Sorry... Ill be down stairs" jungkooks faint shouts could barely be heard as he swiftly closed the door and ran down the stairs.

Jimin chuckled at Yoongis not so hidden embarrassment that was clearly noticeable across his face. The younger rapped his arms around the older neck once again, pulling him slowly back into a kiss.

Then yoongi stopped.

Before jimin had time to process anything yoongi was now standing up right,  grabbing his school bag and walking out his door.

"yoon...gi... What are"

"this was a mistake...I'm sorry"