Chapter 22 - liar

Jimin fiddled with the long top nervously as he faced yoongis door, pulling it as far down as it would go. He awkwardly opened the bedroom door, tip toeing out onto the landing before stepping slowly down the stairs. Small mumbled and quiet voice could be heard up the hall. The younger couldnt quit hear what was being said and although he hated being nosey he didnt like people talking so low around him; inacse it was about him. As quiet and slowly as he could he continued to edge down the stairs untill the conversation was clearly audible.

He stopped dead.

Jimin P.O.V
My lips began to tremble my hands becoming sweaty and my legs falling from under me as a slumped on the second to bottom step, tucking my knees into the top and rapping my hands around my legs; im such as idiot.

"So this isnt fake?" Hoseok questioned
"Look you dared me, this is your fault" yoongi snapped.
"So do you like him or not?"

A long hmmm followed by silence filled my eyes. Yoongi was dared by hoseok? For how long? Since the start? I was some dare? I was some joke? Everything we did together was a lie? I... I was nothing to him?

I didnt want to hear any more, i didnt want my heart to sink any lower; i didnt Think i could to be honest. I stumbled to my feet darting up the stairs; causing a laud bang as I slammed yoongis bedroom door shut.

"J...jimin?" Yoongis faint voice echoing up the stairs.

I fiddled with my clothes throwing yoongis onto the floor before quickly putting mine on, my vision becoming blurry from tears that threatened to escape. I grabbed my coat from the door ans darted down the stairs. Yoongi stood confused looking at me from the bottom of the stairs, his lips began to part as I headed towards the front door.

A tear slid down my cheek as he harshly grabbed my wrist, holding me in my spot.

"What are you doing? Where are..."
"Dont worry... I wont tell anyone... A dares a dare I guess" the words barley audible and the seeped through small sobs.

I yanked my hand away, swinging his front door open and running out; I didnt care to close the door or look back, I didnt want to see that pathetic guilty look on his face any more.

Yoongi P.O.V
I didnt understand what the hell was going on, what the Fuck just happened? My legs gave way under me as I found myself now kneeling on the floor.

"What are you doing?" Hoseok questioned as I awkwardly pulled myself from the floor.
"He... Knows it... Was a dare" I found myself stuttering and struggling the keep this pain in my chest at bay.

Hoseok gave me a pitiful look before clearing his throat; I didnt want to hear the shit that was sbout to leave his mouth, it was his fucking fault, if he hadnt of brought it up jimin wouldnt even know.

-

I tapped the screen of my phone as I lay emotionless on my bed, face buried into the pillow. Id tried calling him, texting him but nothing; I wanted to explain, to apologies but he wasnt letting me.

I lazily Roled over, staring aimlessly at the ceiling. What was this feeling in my chest, like something had been pulled out, like something was missing. Their was a horrible sickening feeling in my stomach causing me to feel actual nausea.

Yoongi what the Fuck have you done?!

Jimin P.O.V
"Its okay Jiminie" jungkooks voice echoing in my ear.
"Its going to be okay!" Tae had now shuffled himself in between me and jungkook earning a glare from him.

I couldnt form words only sobs and pathetic attempts of words. I buried my head even further into taes shoulder, rapping my arms around his waist, I didnt want to be alone. I couldnt take being alone right now.

I didnt realise untill yoongis words reached my ear those few hours ago that these feelings I had for him were no longer a school girl crush; Id... Id fallen in love with him. Everything about him drew me in and just as quick as hed pulled me in; hed pushed me back out.

I continued to sob and cry as jungkook and tae tried desperately to comfort me.

Dont forget to vote people ! Iloveyou all!