Chapter 53 - blind again

" You know, you make me happy and everything... But I thought you should know, I dont like the dark" jimin stumbled once again, the dark consuming his eyes while yoongis thin longer fingers locked with jimins small chubby ones, dragging him god knows where.

A deep giggle left yoongis mouth as he tightened his grip on the smallers hands, squeezing

"I know, I'm sorry, just mind the..."

Yoongis words were cut off as jimins small body colliding with the marble flooring; dragging him down with him.

The black cloth that once covered jimins eyes had now slowly fallen down, resting agaisnt the bridge of his nose.

Jimin P.O.V
My foot hooked onto something hard, my body loosing balance, gravity taking over as I began to fall. I scrunched my eyes shut, preparing myself for the harsh land on whatever flooring we were now on onky for the impact to be completely different.

My chest landed on something that could onky be described as a mix of soft and hard. I felt warm arms wrap around my body, holding me agaisnt them tighter.

The blindfold slid down my face and rested on my nose, my eyes widening and mouth hanging open for two reason, one; the position me and yoongi had ended up in and two; where we were.

My eyes met with yoongis, my head resting agaisnt his chest as he lay with his back pressed agaisnt the cold marble flooring, with my scrawled out on top of him.

"You need to stop falling for me" yoongis playful whisper caused a blush to spread across my face.

I lifted mt head a little, another wave of embarrassment coming over me as several pairs of eyes from the workers and guests, of what I assumed was a hotel, stared down at us.

I pressed mt hands either side of yoongis chest in attempts of pushing myself up off the floor only to Have his hands righted around Me, his gummy smile lighting up his hole face as I wiggled about in his grasp.

"Y-yoongi, people are looking, L-let go of me"
"Five more minutes" another laugh came from the not so manly yoongi lying under me, his smile getting even wider as my face flushed red.

~

"Its beautiful" the worlds fell out my mouth and yoongi guided me through the lobby.

"This isnt even the best part" my head turned to face yoongi once again, watching as his slender fingers reached out to push the button on the elevator; instantly hearing a ding.

The music that played through the confined space seemed to make the whole scene seem like something from a movie, a really long movie that had to wait till the 30tg floor before ending.

How the hell did he afford this?

The elevator soon dinged again, yoongis hand squeezing mine once more before pulling out the doors and down a corridor.

The walls were all high, whites and creams scattered around like a giant panting, with hits of deep red laced through it. It was sexy yet beautiful; for a hallway that is.

We continued walking in silence past numerous doors, the numbers increasing as we continued.

301
302
303
304
305

Untill we abruptly came to a stopped.

Warm hands wrapped around my shoulders turning me to face the tall white door infront of me. Gold ramming ran along the frame, a gold engraved number plate placed perfectly in the upper centre; 306.

Suddenly I felt nervous, like really fucking nervous.
Why was he bring me here, what was the meaning on doing.

My hand became sweaty, my heart race increasing a little as yoongis hands trailed from my shoulders, down my back before stopping at my waist.

I'm innocent! Innocent I tell you.

Or thats what I was trying to tell myself, but the unholy thoughts that started running through my brain ans down the my crotch were clearly telling me otherwise.

My whole body became hot as I felt his cheat press agaisnt my hack, his semi pushing agaisnt my ass in my pants and his slow breathing tickled the hairs on the back of my neck.

I wasnt sure if he was indenting for this to be so arousing and sexual but my body was taking it that was and so was his.

Apparently.

Suddenly I was turned around, my back pressing hard agaisnt the cold wood of the door. Yoongis hands still on my hips, his face inch's from mine while his hot breath fanned across my bottom lip.

Fuck

Hello potatos, how you all doing?
So I think the next chapter will actually be the end.

Its going to be a longer chapter as I dont want to split any of the 'content' up.

Please keep supporting my story and all the others, thank you for the love and support and dont forget to vote.
Love you!