Chapter 20 - baggy tops

Yoongi P.O.V
Im nervous, why am I so bloody nervous.

I sat upright, leaning my back on the pillow as I watched jimin play with his fingers, his coat still on.

"You not taking it off?"
"What?"
"Your coat?"
"Oh yeah... Shit..."

My head snapped back from the door to jimin as he mumbled curse's under his breath. I scanned over him as his hung his coat up behind my door before tuning to look at me, his head lowered and fingers Still twirling round each other.

I couldnt help but be concerned as to why he was acting so nervous and shy, then again I wasnt one to talk. Id pretty much pissed myself 100 times in the past half an hour.

Then it clicked, it was late and he was at my house yet not one of us had established what was happening.

"Youre staying tonight right?" (well done yoongi you sound desperate)
"Erm... I forgot to bring clothes and we have school tomorrow so...
"We'll skip? And I have clothes you can wear, they might be a little big though."

I didnt mean to sound so keen and rude but the words were coming out my mouth faster than I could think. On the other hand he hadnt once said no... Thats good right?

I stood up quickly rushing to the wardrobe and pulled a top and some joggers, passing them to jimin before pointing towards the bathroom door. With a small shy nod he headed towards it.

Me being the sinful human i am, couldnt help but admire his behind as his slowly wiggled towards the door.

-

I looked up from my phone as I heard the bathroom door creaking open. The sight I was being greeted with was breath taking. My hands had become like water and I could feel my mouth slowly gaping open.

"What... Do I look fat" I watched his head lower as his fiddled with the hem of his top; for some reason that comment pissed me off.
"NO... I mean no... You look beautiful"

Then I crawled into a hole

Jimin P.O.V
I let a deep sigh out as I closed the bathroom door, why was i so nervous, we'd nearly fucked and here I am sweating my bean off over a fucking hug.

I couldnt help but smile as I clenched onto the clothes yoongi had lent me, holding them into my chest; they smelt just like him.

-

I tried to swallow hard but my dry throat wasnt letting me. Thank god Yoongis top was to big for me and hung nearly at my knees because his joggers... Wouldnt fit ovet my arse. If I was being honest I didnt mind to much, not like he hadnt seen it before, but I couldnt help but still get butterflies in my stomach as I opened the bathroom door; seeing yoongis mouth hang open.

The white lose top barley going to my knees was the only thing I was wearing other than my boxers, my knees felt a little week as all yoongi did was stare at me.

"What... do I look fat?"
"NO... I mean no, you look beautiful.

A small giggle left my lips as my face became as red as a tomato. No one had ever called me beautiful before but then what he did next shocked me more than anything.

I watched him pull a pillow to his mouth before a muffled scream was let out, shocking me but making me laugh a little more; cute. I slowly started to walk toward him, crawling onto the bed next to him before a sat crossed legged. I pulled the pillow from his face watching his red cheeks become even redder as we made eye contact.

I dont know what came over me or where my outburst of confidence came from yet again but I found my right hand making it way to yoongis left, before interlocking our fingers together.

Panic over took me a little, curious to what his response would be, Never did I expect him to bring our locked hands up to his lips and begin kissing every single one of my knuckles.

If a head could randomly explode mine would of by now. Yoongi wasnt anything I thought he would be yet he was also everything. He was cocky and stubborn, dominant and strong but also shy and timid, cute and his emotion was so obvious it was slightly amusing.

I smiled even more as he brought my hand from his mouth, rubbing small circles into the back with his thumb.

Tonight is gonna be interesting.