The Wedding Kisses

"Help me zip up my dress, Lil hurry up. I'm in a serious crises." Tessa whines. I look at her from where I'm painting my nails since the wedding will be at the beach. Will be shoeless wearing these cute lacy things on our feet. (Picture down below)

"Tessa really?" I sigh as i get up wobbling

"Tessa really?" I sigh as i get up wobbling. She removes her hair from her back and I pull her dress zipper up. "There you go Tessie."

"Thanks." she smiles. "Oh my God we have to take some pictures. We look gorgeous." she twirls in her dress like a little girl. She grabs my hand and twirls me around too, we both giggle. She reaches for her iPhone. "Selfie." She says as we pose and she snaps the picture.

After taking like one million different pictures i get an idea. "Tessie, we should go take some pictures with Nicole since she is the other bridesmaid." I also add. "And don't forget to send me those pictures."

"I will. Let's go get Nicole then." So if your wondering, who the hell is Nicole... well she is Ana's best friend and it's logical she would be the bridesmaid as well... right.

After another long session of photos we begin heading towards the beach. I swear Tessa obsesses way... too...much with the whole take one picture thing. She doesn't understand, basicly she takes like 70 something pictures. "Were going to be late and that definitely will get Ana pissed." Nicole says so we hurry. Tessa walking a step behind us keeps taking more pictures. Really Tessa? Really?

The professional photographers are here and are snapping pictures of the whole thing including us. Ana is still yet to arrive. My dress is a light purple color. Ana thought it would be cool since my name is Lilac and the color of the dress is Lilac. Tessa's dress is a light pink color also Ana's idea. The idea came from early childhood memories when we used to call my dear Tessie Shortcake. Nicole's dress is a light blue greyish color since we were already going for the pastel colors. We really do look gorgeous.

Finally Ana makes her grand entrance and we follow behind her. She walks with her arm around Mr.Stone's, her father. I see Tarver up ahead with a big stupid grin on his face as he watches Ana walk down the aisle. I feel a surge of happiness for my brother. He finally found what he was looking for.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Tarver Merendsen do you take Ana Stone as your wife in the good and in the bad." says the priest.

"I do." says Tarver firmly.

"Do you Ana Stone take Tarver Merendsen as your husband in the good and in the bad." The priest directs himself towards Ana.

Ana's voice quavers slightly. "I do."

"You may kiss the bride." I feel Tessa hug me as Tarver and Ana kiss sealing their marriage. The happiness radiating out of everyone is so palpable in this moment.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The after party is at it's climax. People are dancing and getting drunk. Tessa hands me another drink. "Lil you still haven't danced with anyone." Tessa mentions.