s e v e n

●Jenny's POV●

I got out of my car and went inside the house. When I went inside I saw that Y/n's head was on Geo's shoulder while they were watching "The Vampire Diaries" mine and Y/n's favorite T.V show.

"I didn't know you like that show?!" -Jenny

"I don't, it's just that she REALLY wanted to watch it and then she ended up falling asleep on my shoulder." -Geo

"Oh well we need to get some sleep now. So let mw just wake her and take her to my room." -Jenny

"No, no, no, its okay i will take her!" -Geo

"Ok I am gonna go upstairs and take a shower." -Jenny

As I said that I went to the laundry room and got a towel. Then i headed to the shower.

~

I finished taking the shower abd headed out the door.

●Geo's POV●

I removed her head from my shoulder lightly and got off the couch. I carried her to her to my sister's room bridal style.

I put her on the bed carefully not trying to wake her up. I put her on the bed and then kissed her forhead. I was about to leave the room until I heard

"Goodnight Geo" -Y/n

I turned around and she wasnt asleep. I chuckled and said

"Goodnight beautiful." -Geo

Then I left the room.

I went to my room and grabbed a towel. I went to my own shower. And took a 10 minute shower.

I then went to my room and slept with basket ball shorts. And no shirt on cuz it was too hot. I layed on my bed staring at the ceiling.

There's something about her that stands out from other girls. I mean all of my fans are amazing supporters and beautiful. But there's just something about her. I don't know. But I just get butterflies when I am around her. Or I just get nervous around her. I have never had feelings for a girl like this. Especially since she is a fan. I don't even know if I should ask her out or if that's going to be a mistake since my fans would be mad and give her tons of hate on social media. I don't want that to happen. I don't want to see her sad or hurt. I don't know. But if my fans were actually my fans they would support me with whatever goes on in my life. They would be there and not be mad or sad if I am dating Y/n. They should be there for me no matter what.

I then turned on the tv and slowly drifted off to sleep.