twelve

♡Geo's POV♡

Once she hung up the phone I tossed it on the bed and went to to my closet to look for something nice to wear. I searched and searched and I finally found one. I took it out and placed it on my bed.

I was thinking about Y/N and how beautiful she would look in a dress. It began soon so I was going to ask Jenny if she was going.

"Hey, you going to the quince that Y/N is gonna dance at?" - geo

"Yeah, why wouldn't I? Plus I wouldn't miss an opportunity for free food!" - Jenny

◇ Y/N POV ◇

We all had to match our nails to the color of our dresses so I went with a gray-blueish nails with the marble design.

The dress is absolutely beautiful by the way, and the rest if the girls here will be wearing the exact same dress except obviously lizzie

I thought about what Geo would be wearing and when he was coming just so I could be sure.

After, the lady finished doing my nails, I paid her and left with the rest of the girls since we only had a few hours left. We got back to the rented area and they began to do our makeup.

I honestly didn't really like how they were doing everything for us because I personally feel like a spoiled brat so I decided that I would do my own makeup. And since I kinda post makeup tutorials on my YouTube channel. I decided to go live on YouTube while doing my makeup.

Once I began the live I greeted everyone and began to explain my makeup and since I'm not those boring type of people on YouTube. I just spilled some tea to entertain the people!

The final result was good enough since the rest of the girls had similar looks.

time pass ~

Finally, it was time for the party to start and I saw people walking in. I greeted them and smiled since a lot of them were family members and some were Lizzie's friends.

I was looking for a certain person, Geo.

Instead, I saw Jenny. I smiled at her and walked up to her.

"Damn girl! You look good!" She said as we hugged.

"Thank youuuu!" I said leading her to a table, more specifically the table next to where my family and I were sitting.

"Oh, also. Where's Geo?" I asked still not being able to see him.

"I'm pretty sure he'll be here. I mean I saw his outfit on his bed." She reassured me.

"Okay, well I'll see you later. I have to go since we are almost about to start the performances." I gave her a smile, leaving her and going with the rest of the girls and boys who were going to perform.

♡ Geo POV ♡

Lastly, I grabbed the colone and sprayed a few sprays on me.

This was the final look

This was the final look. I thought it looked good so I took a quick mirror selfie and posted it on Instagram.

I got in my car and drove to the location Y/N sent me.

◇ Y/N POV ◇

I got in my position and was ready to dance. All the parents had their phones out, already recording and some little kids were just sitting on the ground, smiling.

I was searching the room for Geo but there was no sign of him.

I looked at Jenny and she was smiling at me, also with her phone out recording, specifically me. I also looked at my parents and smiled at them. My brother just sitting there, bored.

I just accepted the fact that he wasn't gonna be here and took a deep breath before starting.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw one person shifting, looking like they are trying to get a better view. I looked to that person's direction and there he was.

He finally stopped and looked at me. He was staring. And so was I. He smiled at me and mouthed the words "you look beautiful". Which made me blush. I quickly smiled at him and started to dance as soon as the music started.

I focused on the dance, not wanting to mess up because that will be embarrassing. I took a quick glance at geo and he had his phone out moving it to the direction where I went.

~

sorry for the really late update but i will try to update more!

Word count : 753