e l e v e n

♡Y/n's POV♡

I woke up to the birds chirping and the sun hitting my room! Haha just kidding i woke up to my mom screaming at me because we have to leave early for rehearsals. I ran out of my bed anf grabbed something comfortable since my dress was at the place where the event was going to be. I grabbed my stuff i was going to need for later on at the party.

 I grabbed my stuff i was going to need for later on at the party

I went downstairs and into my moms car. She drove me all the way over there and dropped me off.

"Regresamos quando ya empiesa el evento.(We will be back when the event starts.)"

I waved her goodbye and went inside the room were we will be practicing. It was big considering the dance was going to need room.

There were people already in there setting up the chairs and tables and then there were the dancers which most were my cousins and the rest were mt cousins friends

"Heyyyy, Lizette! Happy Birthday! I love you soooo much!" I said as i hugged her.

"Thanks Y/n! I love you." She said.

"Alright! Alright! Y/n is here so now we are ready to start!" Yelled our coreographer.

We got into our places and began doing the dance. I had a partner and I gotta say he was pretty cute. And I thank our coreographer for making him be my partner because the dance was pretty romantic. And the way he looked in my eyes was just so cute. His name was Alex.

~~~
"Ok! We are all done. You guys were great. Now remember all the steps when your on stage. The event starts in 4 hours so do what ever you guys want right now." Our choreographer said

Before i could walk away i felt an arm on my shoulder.

"Hey, you did good there." Said alex

"Thanks Alex. You did good too." I said

There was silence.

"Well im gonna get going." I said as I walked away because of the awkwardness.

I walked to another room which is where all the girls were by now and which is where we are going to change, get our hair done, and get our makeup done.

Suddenly my phone began to ring.

I grabbed my phone and Geo was calling.

When did i give him my number? Must have been Jennishka who gave ot to him.

I answered the phone and and held the phone up to my ear.

Y/n= bold|Juwany= slanted & bold

"Hello?"

"Hey y/n, are you practicing right now?"

"Nope i just finished."

"Oh, then tell me where you are because i want to see how you dance and i just wanna be there with you, i wanted to ask you yesterday but i got caught up with all the food. Haha."

"Oh, ok ill text you the location."

"Ok bye see you later."

With that i hung up and went to get my stuff so that me and the rest of the girls could go get our nails done.

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

Hey person!