e i g h t

●Y/n's POV●

I was awakened from my deep sleep by the smell of pizza! Yum 💍👌❤. I looked to my right and saw that Jenny was not there. I then looked on her side of the floor.. and there she was lying in her deep sleep on the floor. I got up and tapped her shoulder. No reaction.

I tapped her shoulder again. No reaction. Again. So I grabbed a pillow and threw it at her. And yet again nothing. I went to her own restroom, grabbed a cup and put some water in it. I went over to her and saw that she wasn't there anymore.

I looked to my left and before i could move, she hit me with the pillow wich made the water go all over me. 😣💦

"UGH!! Why Jenny! Why!" -Jenny

She bursted out into laughter wich made me laugh too.

"Ok, ok im gonna go change." -Y/n

"Yea, I will too." -Jenny

I walked over to my suit case and zipped it open. I grabbed my white sweater, some tights, and my burgundy skirt. I then just curled my hair with the wand that I have brought with me.

 I then just curled my hair with the wand that I have brought with me

"Finally. Jenny, come here!" -Y/n

She came in the room and said

"Woah, so you have a date with my brother? Because it looks like your trying to impress someone." - Jenny

She said as she smirked. I just laughed cuz I knew he would never ask me out on a date. I know, I know he said he likes me but I dont belive that.

"Nope!" -Y/n

I walked straight downstairs not brushing my teeth because I mean I will just brush them after I eat pizza.👅🍕

I saw Geo on the couch watching some of MY! YouTube videos on the TV. I just decided to walk down and he looked at me.

"So I see you have a YouTube channel. Why didn't you tell me?"
- Geo

I still walked down until I got to the bottom of the stairs. I walked to where the pizza box was and grabbed one and put it on a plate. I walked to the couch and sat down.

"First of all, who told you!?" -Y/n

"Umm... J-jenny." - Geo

I looked up at her room and saw she was standing there looking at us nervous but looked like she wanted to laugh at the same time.

"Vas a ver, pinche Jenny!" -Y/n

Geo bursted out into laughter and I couldn't help but stare at his smile. God it was so adorable!

"So I didn't know you speak Spanish. Are you Latina?" - Geo

"Nah. I'm from Korea!" - Y/n, giving him the duh face.

"Really?! That's cool!" - Geo

I looked at him shocked. Damn I knew he was not that smart but for him to believe THAT!

"It was a joke. I'm not from Korea and yes I'm Latina." -Y/n

He nodded and brought back the topic about my YouTube channel.

"So why didn't you tell me about this YouTube channel you have?"
-Geo