CH001

Chapter 1 The strongest individual system!

  "Lin Shu, male, orphan, died because of bravely rescuing dehydrated children! He was 24 years old!"

  Southeast Military Region, 81st Army, Iron Fist Regiment.

  In the recruiting company, the autumn wind was blowing, and on the shooting training ground, unlike a group of recruits whose faces were full of excitement, a handsome young man was at a loss.

  'I have traveled through time? ' the young man muttered to himself.

   He didn't expect that saving someone would cost his life. What was even more unexpected to him was that maybe God rewarded him for his brave deeds and gave him a chance to live again. After his death, he traveled to the comprehensive world of special forces series.

   Coincidentally, this body has the same name and surname as him, also named Lin Shu, a recruit of the Iron Fist Regiment.

   This satisfied Lin Shu.

  In his previous life, his dream was to wear a military uniform and become a glorious soldier. However, due to some physical reasons, he missed the military camp. This has always been Lin Shu's regret.

   It's just that Lin Shu hadn't had time to be happy. When the memory of the original owner was fully integrated, the smile on his face froze instantly.

'grass! Pit...'

  The original owner was a joke of the entire company, everyone despised, laughed at, and was recognized as a bad soldier at a respectful distance.

  Yesterday, in front of the recruits of the whole company, the old black squad leader angrily scolded him as a waste, a worthless, and a worthless useless!

And this, I really can't blame the old black squad leader, the original owner is unbearable, the training results are at the bottom, stealing **** and playing tricks, lazy if you can, but you have a big temper, disobeying discipline, often implicating other brothers and being punished.

   Over time, everyone has deep opinions about him.

   It must be known that Li Er'niu at this time has already broken through the limit by getting up an hour early every day and cross-country with heavy loads, and came from behind.

   In comparison, the original owner is useless at all!

  The reason for the original owner was that he didn't want to be a soldier at all. It was purely because his family couldn't understand the style of that dude and kicked the barracks to reform him.

  'Barbie has Q, how can I play this?! '

   After sorting out the memories of the original owner, Lin Shu looked hopeless.

   There is still a week to go to the recruit company for assessment. With his current physical fitness and training results, he has a proper rhythm of raising pigs on the farm! Still thinking about training hard, breaking the limits of the physical body, and joining the special forces in the future?