Okabe Rintarou

"The universe has a beginning, but no end. — Infinity. Stars, too, have their own beginnings, but their own power results in their destruction. — Finite. It is those who possess wisdom who are the greatest fools. History has shown us this. You could say that this is the final warning from God to those who resist." - Episode 1 Intro

"Deceive your other self. Deceive the world. That is what you must do to reach the Steins Gate. Good Luck. El Psy Congroo."

"Keep the past, for all intents and purposes, where it is."

"Remembering something that no one else can is a painful thing. You can't talk to anyone about it. No one will understand you. You'll be alone."

"Living should mean no do-overs. This is for the best."

"Urushibara Ruka, delicate as an orchid, fair as a cherry blossom, the personification of feminine grace and also... a dude. Tall as a willow, slender as a reed, a dude. Radiant in shrine vestments, dude. The sun dips low in a rosy sky, secateurs buzz, Ruka is a dude."

"If you want to grant your own wish, then you should clear your own path to it."

"The"'present" is a leaf floating on top of the river. It moves along with the flow from past to future."

"Urushibara Ruka. The mannerisms and voice of a woman... No. More feminine than ANY woman. But he's a guy. Taller than Mayuri, but so very thin... But he's a guy. Looks great in a miko outfit... But he's a guy. It's already twilight and yet, it's so hot. The cicadas are crying. But... He's a guy."

"Hey mister, I am mad scientist. It's SO COOOOOL!!! Sonovabitch."

"Screw you, future me!"

"What kind of mad scientist worries about not getting enough vegetables?"

"You must not change the past, once it's been established."

"No one knows what the future holds. That's why its potential is infinite."

"Theories are nothing more than words. Accept what you've seen."

Source: http://www.less-real.com/quotes/search/Okabe%20Rintarou