Mayuri Shiina

"We should work towards world peace. Like giving everyone in the world an Upa cushion..." -Mayuri D-Mail wish.

"But isn't doing this bad? Mayushii don't want you to do bad things..." -Mayuri to Okabe.

"Just look, we've made so much friends... There's Daru-kun, Chris-chan, Luka-chan, Suzu-san, Moeka-san, Feris-chan, Braun-san, Nae-chan and more! In the spring you seemed so lonely... But now you're fine. You don't need Mayushii to be your hostage anymore."

"Finally... Mayushii was... useful... to Okarin." -Mayuri after protecting Okabe from being hit by a Rounder's car.

"The whole time you and Chris-chan were hurting... While Mayushii was making costumes... like nothing was wrong... I feel so stupid! I didn't know anything! I need to see Chris-chan!" -Mayuri to Okabe after knowing what Okabe and Kurisu have been through.

"Hum, I don't know who it was but Mayushii feels like she had a very important friend. And whenever I think about that important friend, my heart hurts, like hnng, you know? And sometime, I hear a voice. That voice tells me to 'find happiness'. I wonder if that person is the reason of why Mayushii is with Okarin now... If I ever meet this person again, I want to tell them thanks." -Mayuri talking about Kurisu in her ending.

"Tuturuuuu"

Source: http://steins-gate.wikia.com/wiki/Mayuri_Shiina