Chapter 2 ~ Stares and Winks

" The bad boy" pictured above! (His name will be revealed later!)

Lindsay's POV

"Get your ass out of my car Lindsay we're going to be late!" I hear as I slowly open my eyes. I look around and shudder as I see that we've arrived at prison. My eyes move to Jake standing in front of me, with an extremely annoyed look on his face. I assume that Nick has already left, he tutors people in the mornings sometimes.

"Jesus Jake who pissed in your Cheerios this morning? I say in regards to his temper. Not wanting to piss him off anymore, I slide out of the car and make my way into school.

Being the star athlete that he is, in a matter of seconds he's by my side again. "Slow down there tiger. I just want to see the new boy, apparently he's like really hot and drool worthy!" Jake says in a feminine voice. I roll my eyes at him and reach my hand out to open the door. Walking into school, I hear complete and utter silence, and I look towards Jake with confusion on my face.

He shrugs his shoulders, and his eyes widen when he sees that the entire 12th grade is staring our way. I quickly touch my face, wondering if there's food in my teeth, or an unknown pimple has appeared on the ride to school.

"Get out of my way." says an unknown deep voice.
I slowly turn around and it all makes sense. This must be the new "bad" boy. I must admit that he is gorgeous, in a masculine way. He has wavy, dirty blonde hair that looks slightly ruffled, as if he just got out of bed, and slightly green eyes mixed with a light grey. His lips look rough, with a touch of softness, if that makes any sense. I look downwards without realizing it, and I see he's wearing a simple black t-shirt, and a pair of blue jeans. Simple, but he makes it look sexy. His muscles show through his shirt, and I almost die on spot.

The walking god coughs, disrupting me from checking him out. "Take a picture, it'll last longer." he says, followed by a smirk.

"Why would I want a picture of an arrogant, egotistical, ugly creature?" I say in response, followed by my own smirk. Two can play at this game.

"Listen, I know who you are, and I can assure you that you know who I am. I don't feel like talking to you anymore, so let's settle this on the soccer field." he says, as he winks at me. He then places his firm hands on my shoulders and pushes me slightly back, so he can get past me. He names his way to the main office, managing to wink at every single girl in his eyesight. What a player.

I turn to the crowd and see that they're still standing there, some watching me, but mostly watching his intimidating form retreat into the office. grab Jakes hand and start walking through the crowd towards my locker.

"Jake. What the hell was that all about! What did I even do to make him act so rude! First day here and he's already an ass! A cute ass at that, but that doesn't matter right now." I ramble on.

"Lindsay, shut up your rambling again. That's just how he is. He plays around with people, mainly girls, and drops them when he's done." Jake states. In the past Jake used to be like that but he stopped when he met me, because he knew that I didn't like when he played with girls as if they were toys.

I sigh in frustration and walk away with a clearly annoyed expression on my face. It's his first day here and I already hate him. Well his attitude, not his face of course. Why does god make people like him who are smart, athletic, attractive, and then there's people like me. At least I have a chance to embarrass him at soccer tryouts. In my mind I start to scheme out ways to make him look absolutely terrible, with a smug look on my face. People stare at me, probably thinking " What the hell is she thinking about" or " What a weirdo". Well I guess I am a weirdo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors Note:

Hey guys thanks for reading chapter 2! Keep reading on!

Question of the chapter: Whats your favorite color?