Chapter 4 ~ Abs and Compliments

Nick pictured above!

Lindsay's POV

Have you ever wanted to just drop dead? Yeah that's what I want to do right about now. We've been outside for two hours so far, and I'm literally dripping in sweat. Coach has made us run for 20 minutes, do nonstop drills, and fitness work. He even made Aiden and I run an extra 10 laps around the track because he claimed that we took too long getting the equipment. Someone must've pissed in his Cheerios this morning.

So far every single boy has stripped down to just their shorts and cleats, meaning I'm surrounded by drool-worthy 6 packs everywhere I look. I turn towards Aiden as I'm drinking my water and my eyes nearly pop out of their sockets. Holy hotness. He has also taken his shirt off, and in my view I can see his toned and tan skin, completed with an 8 pack. Not fucking fair. He smirks when he sees me completely checking him out.

Ok, this is absolutely terrible. It's probably the hottest day of the year, and I choose to wear almost all black. Kill me now. No longer wanting to die of heat, I decide to take of my shirt, leaving me with my black Nike sports bra. I toss my shirt to the side, and look up to see 30 boys staring at me. Gosh I just took off my shirt, it's not like I completely stripped. My eyes wander off to Aiden, and I see him staring at me, more likely my chest area. I jog over to him and say "Hey my eyes are up here you pervert."

He looks shocked for a second, but quickly covers it up with his signature smirk. "Even I'm not stupid enough to admit that I wasn't enjoying the view. You're hot, at least I'm not too shy to admit it." he whispers in my ear.

"Just shut the fuck up before I make you," I say, too shy to accept his compliment.

He winks and says slowly, "You can do anything you want to do to me babe."

"Ok that's it!" I scream getting angry with him. Why does he always have to flirt with me, can't he take the clue that I don't like him! Closing my eyes, I pull my arm back and punch his chest, but before I can make contact with it, I feel my hand being held. I open my eyes and see that he's holding my hand. My hand starts to tingle, and my heart starts to beat rapidly. What is he doing to me? I feel my cheeks heating up, as I see that everyone is staring at us. They all quickly pick up their bags and run off to their cars to go home.

He let's go of my hand, and places it down by my side. He quickly bends over and picks up my soccer bag and school bag and pulls them over his shoulder. All of a sudden I feel my body being lifted into the air, and suddenly he's placed my body of his shoulder.

"What the hell do you think you're doing!" I yell, looking at his tan back.

"I'm bringing your hot ass home. If you haven't noticed, your so called best friends left already, and the late bus left 10 minutes ago." he says while walking to his car.

"I can walk home from here! Let me down!" I scream. Who the fuck does he think he is? You don't just go around picking up people and putting them on your back!

"Nope." He says, probably to annoy me. I groan, accepting the fact that he's not going to let me walk home. I hear the car door open and he throws my bags along with his into the back seat. He then proceeds to open the passenger door, and comfortably places me down into the seat.

I have to admit that having him carry me was much more fun than actually walking, but I'll never let him know that. Deciding to be nice for once, I offer him a genuine smile, and he returns one back. He closes the door, and walks over to the drivers seat, getting in.

"What the hell was that for?" I say, as we drive away from the school.

"You seemed tired and you looked hot so I thought it would be nice of me to carry you to the car. I'm not always a jerk you know." He says in a much more serious tone.

"Well thank you, I didn't know that you had a nice side." I say choosing to tell the truth. He chooses not to continue the conversation, and drives in the direction of my house. Wait, how does he know where I live?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note:
Hey guys! I'm sorry it took so long for me to update, but I was having trouble thinking of ideas. Well, see y'all later!

Question of the chapter: Are you guys enjoying this book?
Leave me some comments please!