Chapter 5 ~ Stalkers and Tingles

Landon pictured above!

Lindsay's POV

We drove in a comfortable silence until we arrived near my neighborhood. As we drive my brain is filled with thoughts of Aiden. How does he know where I live? Why did he want to bring me home? Jesus I'm actually turning into a fucking girl. I've never thought about a boy for so long, and here I am basically dreaming about one.

"Earth to Lindsay! Hello, anybody in there?" I hear Aiden say, taking me out of my thoughts. Thank god, if I thought about him any longer I would probably go insane.

"Sorry, just got lost in my thoughts. How did you know where I lived?" I say, finally asking the question that I've been eager to ask him ever since he started to drive.

"Oh, well I saw you walk out of your house this morning and get into your friends car." he states, answering my question.

"Are you stalking me?" I say in a joking manner, with a small smile forming on my lips.

"No, just looking out for my competition. Actually there is no competition because I already know that I'm going to be captain." Aiden says, quickly making my smile turn into a frown. And to think that I actually thought he was capable of being a decent human being. I guess he still has more dick in his personality than in his pants.

"I hope you know that I've been captain for all three years, and there's no way in hell that I'm letting you step into my position. We need to win the championship this year, and I can't have you leading this team. Just do us all a favor, and fuck off. Oh, thanks for the ride." I say, getting out of the car, making sure to slam the car door. That ladies and gentlemen, is how you make an exit.

I walk up to my front door, and quickly turn my head back to see Aiden glaring at me. He must be on his man period or something, he always seems to be in a pissy mood. Well besides that smile he gave me earlier, I guess that was pretty nice. Smirking at him, I turn back around and walk inside, closing the door behind me.

Aiden's POV

Holy. Shit.

No one has ever talked back to me like Lindsay does. Everyone has always been too scared of me. Imagine my surprise when I heard about Lindsay, a girl who's been the captain of the boys varsity soccer team since she was a freshman. That's pretty cool, but I don't really give a fuck. I need to be the captain of this team. I'm not going to let a hot girl get in my way.

Oh yeah, have I mentioned that's she's the most beautiful girl that I've ever seen, and trust me I've seen plenty of hot girls. I've already noticed that her light blue eyes turn a dark blue when she's pissed, because that's the color they are when I'm around her. When she smiled at me today, I could feel my heart beat get quicker and quicker every second. Even when I held her hand, I couldn't control the tingles that I felt run through my body. I've never felt that before with a girl, so I have no clue what it means.

She's actually an amazing soccer player, probably as good as me. I can tell that she really loves the game. Her light blue eyes shine when she dribbles the ball down the field, and her smile could light up the world when she scores a goal. We played pretty well together, with her at forward and me at center mid.

It was a pretty hot day, so much like the other boys I decided to take off my shirt. I could feel Lindsay gawking at me as she drank her water. She should at least try and hide that she's checking me out, it was completely obvious.

In the corner of my eye I saw her shrug her shoulders in what seemed to be defeat, and grip the sides of her shirt. She pulled of the workout shirt, and my mind started to go crazy. Her stomach was tan and toned, with a 6 pack of course. How the fuck does a girl even get abs? Im not complaining, it was really hot. I couldn't stop myself from staring at her boobs. I mean like she was putting them out in the open, and my raging teenage hormones couldn't take it.

After I brought her home, all I could think about was her. I normally don't even remember girls names , and now I can't stop thinking about one. If I told her this, she'd probably laugh her adorable laugh right in my face.

In attempt to get her out of my mind, I go out for a run. Runs always help take my mind off of things. I let my music take over me as I run to the nearest park.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note:

Hola! How are you guys enjoying the book? I have a friend who really enjoys this book, so this chapter is dedicated to her!

Question of the chapter: What sport/sports do you play?