Elina Silva {2}

Sorry for the long wait everyone... I was very busy this few weeks... So I am sorry...

Vote

Fan

Comment 

ENJOY !!

Chapter 2 - Elina Sliva

" Alright. There are four types of werewolf. One, witches like the three of us. Two, seers like your daughter-" 

Everyone in the living room gasped.

Shira ignore the gasps and continued.

" Three, normal werewolves. Four, one that carries all four elements. There is only one werewolf that four elements, the princess of all werewolves and that is you dear."

" In every generation, one special werewolf is selected to be the princess to keep peace and order in our kind."Ines said.

" Every princess's wolf bears no marking to show that she is the princess."Eden said.

" But her wolf fur is pure white mix with silver and gold." Shira said,

" Only us witches and seers knows who their princess is." Ines said.

" It came to us in our dreams." Shira said.

" Every princess have two mates." Ines said.

" And with his mates, she is destined to save our kind." Eden said.

" But by the age of 20, she have to choose between her mates. Choose who she have to let go." Shira said.

" If she don't, she and her mates will die." Ines said.

" But if she does, the mate she let go of, will have his own mate." Eden said.

 " What if I can't let go of one of them or I can't decide on which to let go of or I fell in love with both of them ? " Kahlan whispered the last part, eyes wide.

" Then my dear, the three of you will die." said a new voice.

Everyone turned towards the front door where the new voice was.

"Who are you ?" Kahlan asked.

" This is Elina dear. She is a werewitch same as us." Shira said.

" Why were you so late Elina ?" Ines asked.

" Mum ?" Someone whispered.

Everyone turned to the 'someone' which is Jace.

Elina froze when she saw Jace.

" Ar- are you Jace ?" Elina's voice quivered.

" Yes, I am." Jace said.

Elina walked towards Jace and cupped her hand on Jace's.

" You have grown and I am not there to witness it." Elina said while tears rowed down her face.

" Why did you leave ?" Jace asked.

" I - I -" Elina started to say only to be interrupted by Ines.

" You can do the reunion later. We have more important things to do now." Ines said.

" Ines !" Shira, Eden and Kahlan said.

" What ? We really have more important things to do like finish what we have to tell her ! So tell us why you are so late." Ines said.

" Oh right. On my way here, my friend, Chiara, asked me to meet her. She said its very important." Elina said.

" The vampire ?" Eden asked.

"Yup. She said to passed on the message to Moon Shadow and Moon domistrial pack. She knew I was coming here. She said the vampire coven knows that you guys helped the guy. Beware. I asked her who the guy is. She said the alphas there will know. " Elina said.

" Wait. How did she know you were coming here ?" Kahlan asked with a frown.

" Easy. She is a seer." Elina said.

" Mummy. Mummy."Alison said.

" Hey baby girl. What are you doing here ? I thought uncle Chace brought out to play." Kahlan said and picked up Alison and carried her on her hips.

" Uncle Chace asked me to find mummy and tell her to come find him." Alison said.

" Did uncle Chace say why ?"

" Ya. Uncle Chace say some vampy wants to meet you."

" Okies. Mummy will go find him now while you play with great grandma."

" Who is great grandma ?'

Kahlan turned and gave her to Shira.

" She is great grandma."

| Jace, you can speak to your mother in your room. I will talk to Chace now. |

| Okay but don't you need me there too ? Afterall, I am your beta.|

| It's okay. You need to sort things out with your mother. I will tell you everything later.|

When Kahlan was about to go and find Chace, she just remembered something.

" How could I forgot my manners ? Ines, great aunt and grandma please make yourself at home. Elina, please follow Jace to his room where the two of you could talk. Come on Lach, I believe this concerns you too."

| Where are you, Chace ?|

| In the garden, Kale.|

Lach and I walked into the garden.

" What is going on, Chace ?"

Hey hey... Finally uploaded. I have been busy. So I am sorry for the delay.

How's the chapter ? I hope you like it.