Chapter 3😍

Rathi P.OV:

It has been two weeks there is no sign of him. I am doing my regular job, there was three delivery case in a week and in that one is twins😊. I love babies and also my profession. Mom is the most precious gift for everyone. Every time when i attend delivery case i will thank my mom, because of her am in this world. Not only me every one must thank their mom. While thinking this its time 8.15 in the morning surprisingly i got ready early but my car is in service so today i must go by my sweety that is my scooty and i started driving my scooty. My mom went out with my dad yes they are romantic couple always 😍. I wish i will get a life like them. Suddenly A.K face flashed in my mind. Again some concert started in my stomach but this time it is playing G.V Prakash song from Darling film Unvizhigalil song. Suddenly a loud scream echoed from one small street no one is there.I parked my sweety in safe place and went to that place where the scream came from. One person is catching a girls hair tightly he may be in mid 40s that girl may be  16 i think so, she is screaming "Dad leave me dad please dad." But he didn't hear he is beating like anything. I made some courage and tightened my hand " Narayana be with me" i said and went near them. I took one wood rod and bang on his head. He fellon the floor. Then i went near that girl she was badly hurt. I shooke her to wake up. She opened her eyes and shouted "No" I was confused first then i turned to look around for some help. He stood up and took one rod and banged my head. That's all my vision blurred soon everything was black. When i woke up i was in a hospital. My mom was near me and that girl she had bandage in her head and hand. I asked " How are you? how did i came here?". My mom came near me "Rathi you woke up?" Narayana thank you for saving my child. "Rathi I cant see you in bed like this. Why are you doing this?"."Mom chill nothing happend right?".How did i came here?". My mom said "Its A.K dear he only saw you at right time, you are unconscious at that time he only called ambulance and me". I was happy that he saved me but i didn't see him😔. I am too curious so i asked my mom "Mom did he lift me to the ambulance?" How stupid am I. My mom lifted her eyebrow and asked "Rathi are you ok?? You are brought to the hospital by ambulance and by stretcher. Did you forget everything?" Oh no yes i am mad. "Nothing mom i just asked, i don't like anyone touching me so only i asked." Then one police constable came he asked about my health and said that he is a criminal he will kidnap girls and sell to people. A.K sir is in charge for this case. Luckily he came that way and cought him. I was happy that i helped him. Then the constable asked that whether am giving complaint against him. I thought if i give complaint i can meet A.K. "Rathi no your dad will get angry. You know your dad right​?" I said "Mom i will take care."  My mom didn't allow me first. But i compelled​ my mom and i gave my statement. Mr Arnold Kumar "Am waiting" 😉.