Chapter 54

A.K P.O.V

I opened that piece of paper.
"Search for the bouquet my sweetheart😉" I smiled to myself and folded back the paper and kept in my pocket. I saw one men coming near me. I was standing in the entrance of hallway. Many guests are coming. So i moved out. Near by that there are trees. So it will be easy to handle them. He followed me to thay place also. I hid myself and waited for him to reach the perfect place foe attacking him. I went near him and gave a hard punch on his face. He fell unconscious. I slowly moved him to the bushes. To my surprise there was a bouquet. I took it. It was red rose bouquet. There was a greeting card in it. Before i could open another two men came to attack me. I placed that bouquet in safe place. One men had knife in his hand. I just smiled and walked like a hero by pushing the bottom of my blazer​. The men with knife came near me. I caught his hand  and twisted to back. The knife fell from his hand, the next moment i caught that knife and stabbed into his neck. I checked whether anyone is coming or not. I turned and gestured other one to come. He was scared. I can see it in his eyes. He ran towards me. I just gave hard stamp on chest with my boots. He fell on the floor. I just dragged both of the men to the bushes. Someone came i just acted normal and smiled at them. Then i took the bouquet and greeting card. I went to entrance of house and opened it. There was symbol A.K.(above image)
"Ayush. The first day when i met you, i was fully taken away by you. When you come close to me, skin to skin, i will fly faster than any other thing in this world. Everyone called you as A.K. I don't know your name first. So i kept a name for you. 😋That is Arnold Kumar. Yes. Crazy right?  I was the craziest girl in the world. Because of you. But your name is actually unique. Ayush consists of 5 important names:

A- AYURVEDA
Y- YOGA
U - UNANI
S - SIDDHA
H- HOMEOPATHY...

See how crazy i am? 😊😉"

A smile kept over my lips. I felt someone is coming close to me. I turned and just gave a hard punch on nose. "Aah.." prakash screamed. "Oh no. I am sorry, so sorry." I said. His nose is bleeding. "Idiot. Can't you see? It's me?" He said. "I am sorry. I thought it was them." I said. "Who?" He asked. "I don't know some men mingled with the crowd. They are attacking me." I said. "Fine. How many dead bodies?" He asked. I laughed. "Let me show you." I took him to that place. "You are playing without me?" He asked. I smiled and called few police officer for help. They came in usual dress and we disposed their bodies without disturbing the function. "Still there are 3" i said. "Come lets finish it" he said. "Huh? No actually." I smiled sheepishly by rubbing my hair like a kid. "Hae what is this bouquet?" He asked. "Its her." I said. He smiled. "Ok you go." He said. "No. I will finish it off." I said. "Then say we will." He said with a smirk. He kept his hand on my shoulder and jumped to kick the men behind me. I gave a hard punch to the one behind him. "5 over." I said. They both were also disposed. At last one men was remaining. "I will take care of him. You go and have fun man." He said with a wink. "It's bleeding for you bro." I said. "Please don't act that you care me." He said. "Oh. Really?" I asked by raising my eyebrows. "Chill man. Your love will be waiting for you. Are you going to waste your time in this unwanted conversation?" He asked with a wink and gave his million dollar smile. I punched him on his shoulder and ran from that place. "Where to go?" I was blinking. I looked at the greeting card but she didn't mention anything. I frowned and looked randomly. Suddenly my head got hit with a something. It was little hard. It is a rope. "Rope?" Who tied this stupid rope here. Casually i pulled that rope to remove. Suddenly colour papers started to fall. I don't know how or where. It was just like a dream. Then another bouquet fell from somewhere in the sky i think so. This time yellow roses. There was another greeting card. I took it and opened it.
"Come to the terrace my lover boy. 😘😍"
I befolded that paper and kept in my pocket. "Gulfi. I am coming." I said and ran to terrace.