Chapter 15

Rathika P.O.V

When we share our food with our loved one it tastes special. "I think someone is having treat??" laksh said and came near me. "Nothing" i said. "Really then give me some gulab jamoon." "No. If you want go and get there. This is special." " Special. I also love special. Give me also." " Laksh i said i will not. Go." He frowned and said "Your activities are changing rathi. If he didn't have feeling for you like you have, what will you do??" My world became still. A drop of tear escaped from my eyes. "Shh.. rathi don't cry. I cant see you hurt. That's why i asked. I am sorry. " " Laksh leave me alone for some time." He went. I kept that bowl on the table and searched for him. He his standing with her. He is happy with her i think so. If he didn't have feelings like me? What if he hurts me one day? Tears rolled over my cheeks. I ran out of that place. I took my car and started to drive. I don't know where am going. Its time 8.45 pm i stopped my car at a temple. I went inside. After prayer i came out. I started my car. I was thinking about A.K suddenly i stopped my car. A girl came running to me. "Sister please help my mom she is.. she is.." I came out of the car and went to the place where she said. Her mother is pregnant, i think so the baby is about to born. I called ambulance and I called some neighbours for help. They covered the place by a car sheet. Her mom is struggling a lot. I gave her hope and said to push the baby slowly. Then within few minutes the baby was born. Its a girl baby. Suddenly her mother is loosing the consciousness​. The ambulance arrived at that time. She is shifted to hospital soon. Then after one hour she came to conscious. She saw her child and started to cry. I don't know why. "Why are you crying??" " My husband died one month ago in a car accident. He is a car driver. I am working in a hotel as a servant. Now what will i do with these two kids?? Both are female." She was crying like anything. "Don't cry. You can stay my hospital. You kids will be safe and i will help your kids for education. You can work in my hospital or where ever you want to work. " " Thank you doctor. We will never forget you till our last breath. " "No. You thought of saving your daughters instead of treating them as burden. Many are leaving their children or selling their children. You are a real mother. Take care. If you need anything you can count on me." I said and came out of operation theatre. That small girl came and hugged me. She cried and thanked me. I took her to canteen and gave her some food. I think she didn't eat for long days properly. She was eating like that. After eating she said "Sister you know one thing? When my dad is with me every thing was there. We are not rich but we are not that much poor also. But i learnt the value of food and relationship in this one month. When i grow up i will help people." My eyes are filled with tears. I hugged her and she went to her mom. Then i thought of my mom and dad. I was crying that i may miss A.K, but i didn't thank my god for blessing me with wonderful parents and family. I smiled. I saw the time "Oh god its 11.15 pm." I came out of the hospital. I started the car its out of fuel. "Oh god." Idiot only now the fuel will run out?? I frowned and kicked the car. "Ouch its paining". "You don't care about you??" I heard someone's voice behind i turned to see it. "A.K??"

A.K P.O.V

I saw her keeping the sweet bowl in the table and leaving. This anitha is not at all leaving me. She is talking, no no flirting with me. I hate these type of girls. I excused from her after lots of efforts. I saw rathi leaving the party. Why do i feel that she is not ok. I followed her but many came near me to talk. Then i don't know where she went. It is 10 pm still she didn't return. Her parents are worried. Then i heard laksh telling to ram that she is upset. Suddenly i went out and ignited my bike and went to search her. I searched every where. I aksed prakash to track her number. Then i saw her entering into her car. She was following the ambulance. I followed her. She went to her hospital. I informed her parents about her. Then i was waiting for her.  She saved a family. She is caring and loving. I smiled to myself. Then i saw her hugging one small girl. They both went to canteen. After that small girl left her she gave her cute expression "Oh" by slapping her head. She is adorable. I followed her. She don't know that i am following her. She went to start the car. I repaired that car 😋 to make her to come with me in my bike. I went near her and said "You don't care about one right??" She turned and said "A.K?" " Yes tell me Miss Rathiksha. Where did you go?" I was searching you for long time." She gave her blank expression. "Rathi tell me. You forgot me right?" " You only forgot me Mr A.K. You are busy with your girl friend." " Girl friend?? Who??" " That girl danced with you today." She frowned. I laughed and said "She is not my girl friend. " " Then who is your girl friend??" "You.." " Uh??" " I mean you.. your car is repair right? Come let me drop you.Your parents are worried about you"  Oh god please help me. She was staring me for a long time. Ok lets go she said. I made hi fi to my self and started my bike. She was standing near me. "What are you looking come its getting late. " " No actually..  Your bike is height how will I?? " I smiled to myself. She is short. You can catch my shoulder if you want. She is blushing i think so. "You turn that side. Don't see me." She said. "Why?" I asked. " Do what i say." She said. I smiled and turned. She was thinking. Suddenly she kept her hand on my shoulder. Thousands of sparks happened inside my stomach. Suddenly my heart started to dance. She sat behind me. But single side. Its really bad. But i started to ride. Suddenly i increased my speed, she tightened her hold on me. Then i decreased my speed. Then i again increased the speed suddenly there was a speed breaker she hugged me all of sudden i stopped my bike. My body is paralysed. She is hugging me with fear without knowing that i stopped my bike. Here starts the song, sirikadhe song from remo movie..