Chapter Sixteen

Krystal's POV

When we arrived back at the hotel room, hand in hand, Lexus stopped to check us out. He looked up at our smiling faces and down at our hands. He smirked and said, "It's about time you two... you know..." Then he started making romantic motions with his hands.

A laugh escaped my mouth, and Lexus just grinned.

"Well, I'll leave you two lovebirds," Lexus said.

And he left for his room.

"So, what now?" Hayden asked.

"Well," I said. "It's way too late to go anywhere, so..." I glanced at the TV. "Wanna watch a movie?"

"Sure," Hayden said, grinning.

"Alright," I said and sat down on the couch. He did the same.

I turned on the TV, and handed Hayden the remote.

"You pick," I said to him.

He took it from me without any arguments. Then, he flipped through the channels and stopped at a random movie.

"What is this movie?" I asked him.

"I don't know," he responded. "But let's give it a try."

I wasn't sure what was going on, because we had started watching in the middle of the movie.

I leaned on him opened up the recliner. He did the same, and we just laid together for a while. Suddenly, I heard a knock on the door.

"I'll get it," I said and stood up.

I opened the door and on it was... a huge bottle of lemonade. I wasn't a fan of lemonade, so I called everyone else into the room to see if they wanted some. Lexus passed, but Luna, Hayden and Shannon took some.

"You sure you don't want any?" Hayden asked me.

"Yeah," I said. "I'm sure."

And then Hayden chugged down the whole glass of lemonade in a few seconds.

"Wow," I said. "You were thirsty."

"Yup," he said and shrugged. "It was also good lemonade."

I checked the clock. It was 10:22.

"Let's watch another movie," I said to Hayden. "It's the weekend tomorrow, anyway."

He smiled. "Alright."

Then we walked to the couch, pulled out the recliner, laid down with him and laid my head on his shoulder. He wrapped an arm around me, and we cuddled close. Thirty minutes later, Hayden tapped me.

"I'm really tired," Hayden said drowsily.

"Okay," I murmured. "Let's go to our room then."

"No. I want to stay here. I want you to stay here."

"Alright. I'll stay here."

"Good."

"Since when did you get so tired? It's almost 11."

"I dunno. It just..." I could see him growing unconscious. He was forcing his eyes open. "It just... happened... suddenly."

Then Hayden's eyes slid closed, and he heaved a sigh. He slipped his hand into mine.

"I love you," I barely heard him say.

"I love you too," I responded softly.

Then he went quiet. I could hear his steady breaths and his heartbeat. He was asleep. I relaxed, and found myself drifting off as well.