1. Something Unexpected!

Hello peeps!
I'm here with a new short story!
Hope you enjoy!

"Sanyukta!" Tanya came running to me and hugged me with all her might as I entered my new class...

"Tanya" I hugged my best friend back... I can understand her excitement coz I'm also the same after all we met after which seems like eternity... we became best friends when we were in 1st standard...

We passed our 9th standard with flying colours and now I'm looking forward for my journey in 10th standard...

Today's our first day and I'm super excited to meet all my friends after a big break... though we used to meet at homes but meeting at school is something else!

I headed to the seat where Tanya's bag was kept and kept my bag beside hers...

"Let's go and meet our chums!" I exclaimed and Tanya nodded smiling her best...

We both approached towards cafeteria where our all other friends were waiting for us...

"Sanyukta" Parth smiled at me and  I jumped on him... I just love him... as a friend before you think something else!

"What about us ?" Sahil pouted... oh God he and his pouts!

"Group hug?" I suggested n all jumped on... me! They messed up my hair!

Okay although almost everyone here's my friend but I have 4 best friends... Tanya, Vidushi, Parth and Sahil...
These are life!

"So who wants to know what happened on my date with Shreya?" Parth smirked and we all raised our hands like little kids chipping "me"... I know kiddish but that's how we are... And I love it this way.

Parth started but I felt my throat dry so I excused myself to get some water... though I was very much interested in listening to him but suddenly I started feeling thirsty so I had to go.

I asked for a water bottle from the canteen and uncle went to get it for me... while waiting for him to show up again I felt myself being watched so I turned around to find none...

I shrugged the thought thinking that I must be hallucinating and meanwhile uncle came with the water bottle... I paid for it and left for my table...

All the time I was with my friends I felt someone's constant gaze on me but found none... I don't know what's happening to me...

The bell rang indicating that it's tym for the prayer... me and my friends headed towards the main ground... all the while I was feeling a bit uneasy... as if being watched constantly...

The prayer ended with our principal's speech n we dispersed to our class... the whole time while we were in prayer I didn't felt anything but as we were heading back to our class again I started feeling as if being watched...

May be some supernatural power is behind me!

Urg me and my stupid thoughts!

May be it's because of the movie I watched last night in which a girl had a psycho stalker and in the end he killed her and himself as well...

I shrugged all the thoughts believing that it was all the effect of that movie but I guess I was wrong coz what I saw next was really Something Unexpected!

——————————————————

Hey peeps!
So I wanted a change and something fresh that's why I started a new short story!
I knew I'm having many ongoing ffs but I really needed a refreshment so this is for that!

A little crazy story😂

Hope u liked the first chapter!

Lots of love😘😘😘😘
Aashi😘😘😘😘