11. He's Strange!

Hello!

"Sanyukta Agrwal! Certified crazy!" Radhika screamed at the top of her lungs...

"Oh God what can I do if I forgot ?" I asked annoyed with her constant yelling...

"You forgot? What do you mean?  Who forgets to apply mehandi on mehandi function ?" She asked with disbelief...

"Now what should I do? " I was hell annoyed by now... First of all I forgot to put mehandi and now this girl is yelling at me like a crazy person...

"We all have it on our hands so none can help you. Now remain like this. " Radhika said looking away causing me to groan...

"This means that I won't have it. " I said on the verge of crying... I know I'm overreacting but I love mehandi!

We youngsters are as usual sitting on the terrace and every girl except me has mehandi on her hands ... So sad I know!

"Idea!" Mahi exclaimed causing me to jump...

"What is it ?" I asked hopefully...

"Any guy who can draw well can help you. " Mahi chipped and I gave my brothers a pleading look...

"Sanyu drawing is different from Mehandi,  we are sorry. " Krish bhai said smiling apologetically...

"Please bhai" I made a puppy face and I know it works on him...

But before he could say anything Radhika interupted...

"Randhir can draw really well and Randhir don't even think of denying or else I'll show everyone the pic I clicked from our old album that day,  I still have it in my phone." she said smirking and Randhir was speechless...

He got up and took a mehandi cone in his hand... A big smile crept on my face, he came to me and sat beside me... After cutting the tip of the cone he took my hand in his and I felt a current ran through my body...

Then he looked at me asking what to draw...

Radhika showed him a pic and his eyes widen...

"Jeez I'm not professional. " he said and I chuckled at his facial expression...

"Randhir this much isn't needed. " I showed him a simple design in my phone... "Can you draw this ?" I asked and he nodded sighing and of course shooting Radhika a glare...

Randhir started his work and he was doing it so sincerely... Everybody left to their respective rooms as it was quite late leaving me and Randhir alone...

"Thank you" I whispered to him and he looked up to me...

"Lemme complete first. " he said and I smiled...

"It's enough. " I told him and took my hand from him... My palms were filled and a little bit of wrist too so it was enough for me...

"Is it not good ?" He asked a bit disappointed...

"No Randhir,  it's beautiful. My palms are full and I'm not the bride so this much is enough. " I honestly replied and he chuckled...

"Let's go then ?" He asked and I nodded... He helped me get up...

"You helped me a lot today,  thank you so much. " I smiled at him and he frowned...

"Tsk you thank me way too much. " he looked annoyed and I bit my tongue...

"Sorry" I said and he shook his head...

"Btw Sanyukta" he said and I looked at him...

"Friends?" He asked hesitatingly bringing his hand for hand shake and I was about to shake it when I realised I have mehandi in it... I bit my tongue
and he chuckled...