14. Mission!

Hello!

"Sanyu... we missed you..." Tanya jumped on me (literally) followed by my other friends as soon as I entered my class...

"Can't... breath..." I said with difficulty as they all were suffocating me...

"Sorry sorry" they apologized and finally left me and attacked on Radhika as soon as she entered the class...

I chuckled at their excitement and then my eyes laid on someone who was already looking at me with his oh so handsome smile...

I smiled at him and he grinned coming towards me...

Suddenly our last encounter flashed in my mind causing me to blush...

Randhir stood close to me and leaned towards me... my eyes widened and breath hitched... O God! What is he doing?

"Even I missed you yesterday and today.. Sanyukta" he whispered in my ear and I felt a current ran through my body as soon as his lips came in contact with my earlobe... he leaned back smirking...

I was still shocked at his behaviour and his smirk grew even more... he had a satisfaction in his face which said that he knows what effect he has on me...

He winked at me and left from the class but I was still standing there like an idiot... What he did just now!

"Sanyu" Sahil shook me and I came back to my senses...

"What happened?" He asked me and others gave me a confused look...

Thank God they didn't saw anything!

"Nothing..." I just shrugged and went towards my bench to keep my bag and then we all headed towards assembly...

Radhika was continuously blabbering about the wedding to our friends but I was still thinking about what just happened... Randhir is behaving strangely...

I was thinking when a thought crossed my mind... Does Randhir knows who is my secret admirer?

What if he does? What he must be thinking about it? And what if he doesn't knows? Then what he'll think when he'll know? But keeping these questions aside... the biggest question of my life is that Who is this Secret Admirer of mine?

Now it's high time! I need to find out...

"Listen guys" I said and all my friends looked at me indicating me to continue...

"We need to find out who is my secret admirer" I said and they all looked at me with a look that said 'explain'

"Actually guys I'm not getting a good feeling about this... I mean he knows my address and enters my room when I'm sleeping...  he keeps roses and cards and is not ready to reveal his identity... I know he wrote that he is not some psycho but  tell me which psycho accepts that he/she is a psycho?" I kept my point and they all nodded in agreement... though I'm not giving the real reason but this is also important...

"You're right Sanyu... we shouldn't take things this lightly..." Parth said and everybody nodded...

"Cool... so now we are on a mission" Vidushi said clapping...

"Yeah Mission Finding the Secret Lover" Radhika said and we all repeated...

So Mr. Secret Admirer or Lover whatever you are...  your identity is going to be revealed very soon!

😾😾😾😾😾😾😾😾😾😾😾😾😾😾😾

So I hope u liked the chapter...

I know u guys were waiting for the update n I'm really very late but guys my exams are going on that's why I wasn't able to give u guys an update... I got 4 days gap so thought to at least give one update n here it is😊

Don't get mad but wish me luck😇

Don't forget to vote n comment

Lots of love😘😘😘😘
Aashi😘😘😘😘