7. How I Got This Lucky?

Hello!

I closed my eyes only to feel someone's hand on my hand and next second I was pulled and I collided with a hard chest... I opened my eyes to find its Krish bhai whose holding me and every one was frowning at us...

"There's no need of kissing anywhere,  not even cheeks. Game over" Krish bhai sternly said glaring at Randhir...

"But bhai..." Mahi was interrupted by Rahul bhai....

"No ifs and buts Mahi... Sanyu let's go. " Rahul bhai held my other hand as one was with Krish bhai.... Soon all my brothers were there and I was taken downstairs.... Just great! Note the sarcasm plz!

After lecturing me about how I myself should have denied and what I should do in such situations for hours my brothers finally left my room and I jumped on my bed thinking about what could have happened if my brothers weren't this protective...

Randhir would have kissed me! My crush would have kissed me! But no my brothers can't ever let anyone touch their little sister and somewhere I'm happy that they care for me this much but still yaar!

"Sanyukta Agrawal" Radhika marched inside my room...

"What is it ?" I was so sleepy and this girl always disturbs my sleep...

"Come with me. " she started dragging me out of the bed...

"Where?"

"Terrace"

"Why?"

"Because fireworks are gonna start in some time and we can't miss it. " She chipped excitedly...

"I don't wanna see... I'm sleepy" I said yawning...

"You coming or shall I drag you ?" She asked in a dangerous tone and I know I have to agree ...

"Fine" I finally said and her face lit up...

We ran upstairs coz the fireworks were about to start...

We reached the railings of the terrace and then my eyes landed on the person who was sitting beside me... And it was none other than Randhir Singh Shekhawat....

He was talking with his cousins not aware of my presence...

"Sanyu see. " Radhika pointed and I looked at d sky filled with lights....
Fireworks started and I had to close my ears coz it was very loud...

"Sanyu,  even I'll get married in a palace. " Radhika said...

"Me too" Mahi immediately said earning a chuckle from me...

"What happened ?" Radhika asked me while Mahi was frowning at me...

"Nothing,  it's just the same with every girl,  they all want to marry in a grand palace. " I stated while looking at the sky... Now the fireworks have stopped...

"You don't want it?" Radhika asked and I chuckled...

"Nope" I was still looking at the sky...

"Then will you do court marriage di ?" Mahi worriedly asked...

"No dumbo,  I prefer beach wedding. " I said thinking about it ...

"Oh yeah,  how can we forget Mahi that Sanyukta Agrawal here was a fish in her past life. She loves water. " Radhika giggled causing me and Mahi too joined her...

"Now,  I'm really hungry,  I'll get something to eat. " Radhika excused herself...

"So di beach wedding is okay but what about Surname? " Mahi asked.

"Surname! You know I prefer some big and heavy surnames,  which gives weight to your name. " I smiled at Mahi and she too returned it...

"Like? Singhania?" Mahi asked...

"Yup, Agnihotri... Raichand... Singhania..." I was about to say some more surnames when someone said

"Shekhawat."

And I unconsciously repeated.... "Yeah Shekhawat" but then  bit my tongue as I realised who said that... I turned to my other side only to find Randhir smirking at me...

"Ahem ahem ... Di I want some water,  I'll be back. "Mahi excused herself leaving my embarrassed self  alone with Randhir....

"Umm Sanyukta" this is the first time ever that Randhir said my name... Oh my God! How I got so lucky?

"Um, yeah?" I awkwardly asked ...

"What's that ?" He said pointing at the sky and the fireworks started...

"That's firewo-" but before I could complete I felt soft lips on my cheeks and my world stopped... My eyes widen in shock ... My crush.... My only crush... Randhir Singh Shekhawat kissed me on my cheek... His lips soon left my cheek and I felt the warmth leave.... I whipped my head at him to find him already looking at me with his beautiful eyes. I gasped and my hands reached my mouth. I couldn't help the blush on my face and I'm sure I must be giving tough competition to a beetroot by now....

"Was completing the dare?" He said more like a question scratching his nape...

Now someone please tell me how I got this lucky?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So how was it?

Do tell me...

Don't forget to vote n comment:)