Epilogue

Hello❤

I couldn't move but I could only utter a word, his name...

Knock knock.

My trance was broken by the knock on the door. I looked up to find my few hours old husband leaning on the door with his arms crossed.

I smiled shyly at him and looked down after all it's our first night after wedding and I'm sitting on our well decorated bed.

He closed the door and took steps towards me, my heart beat still becomes fast whenever he comes near me.

He stood in front of me and I was about to get up when he jumped on me and I fell on the bed with him on top of me. I giggled at this and he grinned at me.

He always does this, jumps on me whenever we meet. Weird, I know but hey he's my husband now and only I can call him names and nobody else.

"What were you thinking ?" He asked giving wet kisses on my neck.

"Randhirrrr" I moaned and he looked up at me smirking. Yes, Randhir Singh Shekhawat, the guy I had a crush on for 8 years and the guy with whom I was in a relationship for 10 years now is my husband and I don't have words to describe my feelings, how overwhelmed I'm, with the fact that I got married to the person I love for 10 years now and he loves me back. Actually he has been in love with me for 15 years now. Yes, I know I'm lucky.

"Tell me Love. " he asked looking at me and I came out of trance.

"Nothing,  I was just thinking about that idiot who used to give me cards and roses and used to call himself my secret admirer. " I said flipping our position, now I was on top of him.

"Correction madem, It's secret Lover and that guy wasn't an idiot but God's gift for you." Randhir replied flipping our positions again.

"Really ?" I asked seductively snaking my one hand around his neck and tracing the finger of my another hand on his jawline. He gulped at this and I smirked.

"Um, a-yeah" he replied gulping as I bit my lower lip.

"Urgh," he groaned and smashed his lips on mine. He kissed me with all his passion, desire and love. I too responded with equal passion, desire and love. This kiss reminded me of the kiss we had on my 15th birthday...

Flashback

10 years ago.

I couldn't move but I could only utter a word, his name...

"R-randhir" I called his name still crying.

"Yes Sanyukta" he replied still smiling. His eyes were also moist.

"Are you really my secret admirer?" I asked like a fool.

"Nope, correction madem, I'm not your secret admirer but I'm your secret lover" he said with a gorgeous smile.

"Okay, so you are My Secret Lover" I repeated.

"Yes, and I love you"  he said and I like a foolish person I am, started crying out loud with my hand on my mouth. I can't believe this. I must be dreaming. How can he love me back? No can't, he joking. Omg how I got this lucky?

I looked up at him and found him looking at me with concern and a hurt expression. Why is he looking hurt? 'You were suppose to reply and here you are crying you stupid' my conscience yelled at me and I looked up to find him leaving.